We are looking for a committed commercial professional to become part of the international trade team. You will be part of a young, energetic, international department with traders in the Netherlands, Indonesia, and South America. You will be a crucial part of communication between trade and the other departments and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Our client, based in Amsterdam, specializes in developing and supplying oils and fats for the animal feed industry. They are a fully integrated supplier of not only conventional oils and fats but also value-added energy sources for feed mills and farmers. The company has strong control over its logistics processes and operates its fleet of 16 tank trucks. In addition to the entities in the Netherlands, the client has operating companies in Germany and Austria.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Primary contact person between trade and supporting desks such as operation/finance and logistics;
- Communicating with clients regarding market activity and potential opportunities;
- Assisting in different reporting matters, such as position reporting;
- Supporting treasury activities;
- Being able to assist in executing trades set out by other traders;
- Validating market prices;
- Contract administration.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business;
- Work experience of 2 years is preferred but not required;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Flexible, resilient, and reliable;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Open to international travels.
What we offer
- Salary up to 3000 per month, a performance bonus and holiday allowance;
- An exciting work environment in a fast-growing international and friendly team;
- Flat hierarchy and quick decision;
- Flexible working days and hours;
- Option to work remotely;
- 25 vacation days (based on a 40-hour work week);
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas;
- The Walters People Academy; access to 150 professionally oriented training and education.
Salaris: EUR2700 - EUR3000 per monthLocatie: North HollandDatum online: 29 juli 2022For a client in Noordwijkerhout, we are looking for a Distribution & Export specialist with a hands-on mentality for the logistics department. In this role, you will be responsible for planning the outgoing goods via road/air/sea freight, including associated transport and customs documents to the Netherlands and abroad. Our client is a leading wholesaler in luxury design furniture, lighting and home accessories. As one of the largest importers in Europe, they supply furniture to retailers, hotels, and restaurants. The organization is a respected name worldwide, from Amsterdam to New York, from Buenos Aires to Bangkok. The company is based in Noordwijkerhout, so you must possess a car.
Salaris: EUR2600 - EUR3100 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 26 juli 2022Are you able to translate complex customer requests into easily understandable tasks for clients? Are you used to optimizing projects in terms of commercial goals and implementing new projects effectively? As a direct point of contact for customers, do you thrive in customer involvement management?
Salaris: EUR2500 - EUR3000 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 20 juli 2022Our client is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team. The client is an international company with an office in Amsterdam. If you are analytical, can handle deadlines well, and are communicative, then you are the Logistics Coordinator we are looking for.
Salaris: EUR2600 - EUR3100 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 13 juli 2022Are you able to translate complex customer requests into easily understandable tasks for clients? Are you used to optimizing projects in terms of commercial goals and implementing new projects effectively? As a direct point of contact for customers, do you thrive in customer involvement management?