Order to Cash Coordinator
Salaris EUR2500 - EUR2800 per month
Consultant Dan Nguyen
Datum online 20 mei 20192019-05-20 2019-07-19 call-centre-and-customer-service Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People
Are you a real teamplayer with a hands-on mentality? Do you have atleast 3 years sales support / order to cash experience? Do you have accurate skills and an eye for detail? Don’t you mind some administrative work? Are you fluent in English? Then you are the Order to Cash Coordinator we are looking for!
For one of our clients in Amsterdam we are looking for a Order to Cash Coordinator to start as soon as possible for 40 hours per week. In this position you will be responsible for the compilation and analysis for (part of) our customer accounts, shipments, backorders and are constantly monitoring these and remain contact with customers. The Coordinator is focused on providing service to customers of our premium brands.
You will be working for an informal and international Audio company who offers a lot of room for personal and professional growth.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Constant monitoring of and communication with customers regarding their orders status, shipment planning, documentation and scheduling
- Close communication with our distribution center in Tiel (Netherlands) and logistic partners regarding shipment planning, creation of customs documents
- Compilation and analysis of customer accounts, shipments, requirements, etc.
- Order Entry (in SAP and Open Order Management), which includes resolving stock availability, is also part of the job
- Coordination with our Distribution Centre and customer for time slot bookings and shipment pickups
- Responsible to coordinate and administrate the process of returned goods.
Skills and education:
- Proficient in English, both written and verbally
- 3+ Years’ experience in a similar role (order processing)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a Commercial degree
- Experience with SAP ERP and/or a similar ERP system is highly preferred
- Experience with MS office suite, especially Excel. (Experience with V-lookups and Pivots are a must)
Next to an attractive market based salary (40k including 13th month and holiday allowance), 28 holidays per year, you will also receive a highly valued commuter travel package, an interesting collective health insurance scheme, pension and top notch employee discounts on their amazing products!