Danish Sales Support Coordinator
Salaris EUR2200 - EUR2800 per month
Consultant Dan Nguyen
Datum online 14 februari 2019 2019-02-142019-04-15 sales Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 2200 2800 2800 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl
Are you a real teamplayer with a hands-on mentality? Do you have atleast 1-2 years Sales Support / Customer Service experience? Do you have accurate skills and an eye for detail? Don Are you native Danish or Norwegian and fluent in English? Are you the person that ensures our Customer Service and order processing at their best? Then you are the Danish Sales Support we are looking for!
For one of our clients in Amsterdam we are looking for a Danish Sales Support to start as soon as possible for 40 hours per week. In this position you will be responsible for administratively processing the orders. This starts with order entry to invoicing, receipt, investigation and subsequent resolution of the customer.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Constant monitoring of and communication with customers regarding their orders status, shipment planning, documentation and scheduling
- Close communication with our distribution centre in Tiel (Netherlands) and logistic partners regarding shipment planning, creation of customs documents
- Compilation and analysis of customer accounts, shipments, requirements, etc.
- Order Entry (in SAP and Open Order Management), which includes resolving stock availability, are also part of the job
- Coordination with our Distribution Centre and customer for time slot bookings and shipment pickups
- Responsible to coordinate and administrate the process of returned goods.
Skills and education:
- Native Danish language skills, verbally and in writing
- Proficient in English, both written and verbally
- 1+ Years’ experience in a similar role (order processing)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a Commercial degree
- Experience with SAP ERP and/or a similar ERP system is highly preferred
- Experience with MS office suite, especially excel
Next to an attractive market based salary plus a 13th month salary, 28 holidays per year, you will also receive a highly valued commuter travel package, a interesting collective health insurance scheme, pension and top notch employee discounts on their amazing products!
Are you the Danish Sales Support Coordinator that I am looking for? Apply now!