Do you have experience with Procurement, Strategic Sourcing or Category Management? Do you want to work for a big international company? Then you might be the Sourcing Specialist I'm looking for!
The company is in Hoofddorp and is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 Worldthe company delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe.
Their culture is important for many reasons, and they intentionally bring it to life through their behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The company culture and values have been a cornerstone of their success and growth since they began in the early 1970their systems, infrastructure and processes, their culture makes them unique and is often a differentiating factor as they compete and grow in today
The purpose of the Sourcing and Procurement department is developing, rolling-out and compliance monitoring of International sourcing & procurement strategies concerning all supply of goods and services from external suppliers to ensure business continuity and growth and to realize cost reductions, by creating most favorable and competitive business conditions which contribute to bottom line results.
In this role you will be responsible for the efficient and effective sourcing of Operational Equipment for an international scope. You will help develop and execute sourcing strategies, further professionalize category management, run RFx processes for complex international projects, setting up and negotiating legal framework agreements, and developing cost improvement initiatives to help drive down P&L costs.
The complete sourcing process should not be new to you. You will be a key figure supporting our stakeholders, delivering value and savings. Therefore, you are an energetic, target driven, flexible team player, capable of taking the lead in a group of experts, and forming strong relationships with key stakeholders in the company. You are able to thoroughly understand ongoing market dynamics upon you can develop and successfully communicate your strategy whilst taking your stakeholders with you on your journey.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Perform category management including strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, contract, performance and risk management;
- Execute sourcing strategies and monitor and analyze trends in and outside the company. As a sourcing professional you will be aware of all developments inside the company but also in the market, and are able to translate that to a strategy for the future. This will include a focus on sustainability and the development of sustainable strategic actions;
- Perform procurement reporting and data analysis to propose and execute cost/service improvement opportunities;
- You will improve supplier performance by driving supplier relationship management tools and implementing supplier score cards;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand their needs and help to support on the development of annual strategies and plans to achieve category goals;
- You will lead the sourcing (RFx) process from start to finish for complex international projects, which includes setting up and negotiating contracts and liaising with legal counterparts to drive a contract to execution;
- Screen supply markets for innovation and inform relevant internal stakeholders;
- Mitigate critical supply situations;
- Support S&P Procurement Excellence projects and initiatives.
Skills and requirements
- Relevant work experience in international Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management of at least 3 years, preferably with an experience in Capex/ Equipment or industrial projects;
- An academic work level and strong analytical skills;
- Proven advanced PC skills, spreadsheets, databases and presentation software;
- Contract Management and negotiation skills;
- The ability to work independently, lead and report on a strategic sourcing programme in an international environment;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret spend and cost data, research market trends and manage supporting contract development activities;
- Fluent English language skills (written and verbal). Fluency in another European language is a plus;
- European nationality or Dutch work permit;
- Should be able to work in constructive and effective co-operation with internal local and global stakeholders and external third parties (suppliers). Assertive and knowledgeable to present and convince any audience on a proposed approach;
- And (s)he should have strong communication skills (both oral and in writing), story telling skills, combined with a strong analytical and conceptual acumen.
- Salary between 4000 - 5800;
- Hybrid working;
- Nutrition found;
- A challenging position in an international and dynamic working environment with development/career opportunities;
- Independent position with broad responsibilities.
Are you the Sourcing Specialist I'm looking for? Apply now!
Salaris: EUR2900 - EUR3550 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 8 februari 2023Heb jij je MBO/HBO achtergrond en ben jij op zoek naar een brede functie waarbij je de vrijheid hebt deze zelf verder vorm te geven? Wil jij werken met de nieuwste Transport toolings? Lees dan snel de vacature Transport Coördinator en solliciteer!
Salaris: EUR3700 - EUR4500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 7 februari 2023Our client is one of the largest global online travel and booking agencies. For further expansion in Amsterdam they’re currently looking for high potential individuals that are strong collaborators, willing to grow and learn.
Salaris: EUR3000 - EUR3500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 3 februari 2023Heb jij ervaring als contractmanager in het vastgoedbeheer? Lijkt het je een interessante uitdaging om het contractmanagement opnieuw op te zetten? Wil je onderdeel uitmaken van een sterk ontwikkelend en groeiend team in Amsterdam? Dan zijn wij op zoek naar jou!
Salaris: EUR3500 - EUR4500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 31 januari 2023As a Senior Logistics Analyst you are jointly responsible for managing the third party logistics provider. You will manage the 3PL to deliver to the clients requirements and at the same time manage the 3PL to be cost effective. The role is focused on the day to day operations. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter and self-learner, possess strong analytic skills, and be someone who embraces the challenges of working in a growing, dynamic, high technology environment.
Salaris: EUR3028 - EUR3721 per monthLocatie: Schiphol-RijkDatum online: 27 januari 2023Heb jij altijd al in de luchtvaart willen werken? Heb jij kennis van processen? Solliciteer dan op deze uitdagende functie! Onze klant is een toegewijde en operationeel hoog presterende vliegtuig onderhoud organisatie. Zij zijn op zoek naar iemand die flexibel is, initiatiefrijk en als teamspeler te werk gaat, aandacht heeft voor kwaliteit en vakkundigheid. Herken jij jezelf hierin? Bekijk dan de onderstaande vacature!