French Order Management Coordinator
Salaris EUR2500 - EUR3000 per month
Locatie North HollandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Anthony Dean
Datum online 3 juli 20192019-07-03 2019-08-02 not-for-profit-and-charities Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 2500 3000 3000 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a real team-player with a hands-on mentality? Do you have at least 3 years Sales Support/Order Management experience? Do you have accurate skills and an eye for detail? Are you fluent in French and English? Then you are the Order Management Coordinator we are looking for!
For one of our clients in Amsterdam we are looking for an Order Management Coordinator to start as soon as possible for 40 hours per week.
This is a temporary assignment of 6 months. In this position you will be responsible for the compilation and analysis for (part of) our customer accounts, shipments, backorders and are constantly monitoring these and remain contact with customers. You will be working for an international non-profit who offers a lot of room for personal growth and fulfilment.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Draw up quotes and manage orders:
- Enter orders into ERP system
- Process return orders and updates
- Take responsibility as the single point of contact to the customer
- Confirm specific service requirements for accounts
- Generate, analyze and follow up on customer satisfaction data
- Support the Program Manager in providing excellent service
- Provide status reports
- Provide management information
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience in sales support in an international environment
- Experience with supply chain is preferred
- Minimum level is Bachelor degree
- Experience working with SAP-systems
- Fluency in French and English
- Salary indication is between 2500 - 3000 euros, based on experience
- Opportunity to work in a fun and multi-cultural environment in the Amsterdam region
- 28 vacation days per year
- You will also receive a highly valued commuter travel package
Do you think this is the job for you? Apply now!