Do you have minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in a fast moving international environment? Are you accurate and excellent with Excel? And would you love to work for an international fashion company? Then you might be the Merchandise Coordinator I'm looking for!
The company is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. They power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. They market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. The company has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- As the Merchandise Coordinator you will assist with meeting prep and logistics such as room booking, coordinating with facilities, and arranging sample logistics;
- Fundamental support for key merchandising milestones and ensuring the team is ready by coordinating samples, printing tools, prepping boards, etc;
- Key point person for samples- in charge of the sample room in the office, coordinating samples for cross functional needs, and key contact for the warehouse team;
- Assist with Market Launch prep and setup in the showroom;
- Help to prepare digital presentations, prepare looks for models, book models, etc;
- Assist merchandiser with PLM setup and maintenance, sample files, and line lists;
- Metric tracking and ST reporting for the team;
- Adhoc analysis and reporting.
Skills and requirements:
- Relevating working experience in fashion;
- Advanced Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills;
- Quick to learn new systems and tools;
- Strong organizational and planning skills to handle multiple tasks;
- Focused on achieving results & confident to take on accountability to deliver to expectations;
- Highly motivated and flexible, proactive approach.
- Salary between 2500-2700 gross per month, depends on your experience;
- 25 holidays;
- Full time job;
- Temporary role, with a big chance for extension;
- Working from home;
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities;
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule.
Are you the Merchandise Coordinator I'm looking for?
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: WeespDatum online: 16 september 2022Ben jij de warehouse supervisor die wij zoeken? Voor onze opdrachtgever in Weesp zijn wij op zoek naar een warehouse supervisor. Ben jij bereid om te leren en jezelf te ontwikkelen binnen de audiovisuele wereld? Dan ben jij de kandidaat die wij zoeken!
Salaris: EUR2300 - EUR2800 per monthLocatie: LijndenDatum online: 8 september 2022Our client provides flexible supply chain solutions for today’s adaptive trial landscape. Their dedicated global staff manage 111000 drug product and biological sample shipments every month at all temperature ranges in more than 220 countries.