Logistics Operations Coordinator
Our client provides flexible supply chain solutions for today’s adaptive trial landscape. Their dedicated global staff manage 111000 drug product and biological sample shipments every month at all temperature ranges in more than 220 countries.
In this role you will gather the information required to retrieve and deliver all shipments within the requested transit time. Communication with all departments to track shipments. Check and ensure all shipments have been delivered on time and report clearly discrepancies. Provide notification of delivery internally and to the clients offices. Ensure the correct job process flow is maintained and job files are closed accordingly for record purposes.
- Reporting to the Department Manager, this person will be responsible for successfully supporting Operational functions. This will include the daily co-ordination and monitoring of subcontractors and KPIs
- Communicate with other offices and overseas agents
- Tracking arrivals / departures and trace domestic deliveries
- Monitor the return of hard copy Proof of delivery and filing
- Confirm all Proof of Delivery have been entered into Maestro and provide the delivery
information to the Customer Services and clients overseas office
- Support departments to meet the monthly Key Performance levels
- Filing responsibilities outlined in clients Global Logistics SOPs
- Someone that is stress resistance and can multi task in a high pace environment
- Several years’ experience in a similar position in logistical environment working with transportation carriers
- Experience with import/export and Incoterms
- Experience within pharma/cold chain would be highly desirable
- Experience working with transportation carriers
- Pharmaceutical / medical experience would be highly beneficial
- Fluency in English and Dutch both written and spoken is mandatory for this position
- Salary up to 3.500 based on previous experience
- 25 vacation days
- Travel reimbursement
- Be part of a fast growing international organization
- Room for personal growth and development
- Walters People Academy
Salaris: EUR3200 - EUR3500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 28 juni 2022Are you a real team player with a hands-on mentality? Do you have at least 3+ years sales support / order management experience? Do you have demonstrated experience in a dynamic environment or the pharmaceutical industry? Don't you mind some administrative and reporting work? Are you fluent in Dutch and English? Then you might be the order & customer management specialist we are looking for! For one of our international clients in Amsterdam we are looking for an order & customer service management specialist for 40 hours a week for a minimum of 12 months. In this position you are the pivot between the customers, stakeholders and the order process from A to Z.
Salaris: EUR3000 - EUR3500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 22 juni 2022Our client is one of the largest global online travel and booking agencies. For their expansion in Amsterdam their currently looking for high potential individuals that are strong collaborators, willing to grow and learn.
Salaris: EUR2700 - EUR3200 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 13 juni 2022Our client is one of the largest global online travel and booking agencies. For their expansion in Amsterdam their currently looking for high potential individuals that are strong collaborators, willing to grow and learn.
Salaris: EUR3000 - EUR3500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 13 juni 2022For a client of mine in Amsterdam you will be responsible for entering orders, following up on payments, creating credits and sending out invoices.
Salaris: EUR3000 - EUR3500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 13 juni 2022For a client of mine in Amsterdam we’re looking for a customer service specialist for the Benelux market. You will be responsible for effectively executing the OTC (Order to Cash) and Order Management processes for customers. The main objectives are to provide “Best in Class” Customer Service and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and experience to both internal and external customers are achieved.