Supply Planner - Retail
Are you prepared to walk that extra mile for customers? Do you have an eye for detail and at least several years’ experience in a similar position? Then this role might just be for you! For one of our clients in Amsterdam we are looking for a supply planner who can start ASAP. In this position you oversee and manage the whole supply planning and forecasting process for new and existing products.
Our client is a French company based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands. They are a major player in distribution around the world with 12,225 stores in more than 30 countries, 321,000 employees and a turnover of nearly 80.7 billion Euros (source 2019).
In 2017 they opened up their offices in Amsterdam to launch a new concept, in the context of the development of discount stores in Europe with the mission of sourcing the best food and non-food offers in this market.
From Amsterdam they supply the 6 European countries of the client (Belgium, Spain, France, Italy, Poland and Romania) using 2 warehouses to date to carry out operations.
They have, in addition to the original trading activity, been providing the back office (assortment, store supply) for the new discount concept developed by the mother holding within its stores since 2021.
Since its creation, they have doubled its turnover every year. A real start-up within a large group of over 60 years old, we are building an international team made up of the best talents around trade, purchasing and the supply chain.
Our client is a multinational corporation specialized in retail. The client has a strong focus on non-food category and as part of the expansion for this category we’re looking for a demand planner.
- Oversee supply planning and management processes for new and existing products
- Develop and execute product demand plans to meet organization goals
- Provide support in developing seasonal demand forecasts and anticipate customers reactions to the promotions and discounts
- Develop demand forecasts based on demand patterns and business trends
- Work with customers, sales team and supply chain management to improve forecast accuracy
- Maintain demand plan to ensure cost effectiveness and to meet customer demands
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities
- 4-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Background in Retail or FMCG preferred (Xenos, Blokker, Kruidvat, Action, Big Bazar)
- Strong background in forecasting / planning
- Project management skills
- Analytical and KPI driven
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized individual with a high level of adaptability
- Walters People Academy
- A competitive salary up to 62.800 annual based on previous experience
- A positive work environment in a small office where you really matter
- Travel expenses reimbursed based on the clients own policy
- Long term position at a company with many possibilities to grow and develop yourself
Salaris: EUR3500 - EUR4500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 1 juli 2022Do you have an interest in fashion and would you like to work for an international company in Amsterdam? Do you have planning experience and are you an excellent user in Excel? Then you might be the Demand Planner I'm looking for!
Salaris: EUR4000 - EUR4500 per weekLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 7 juni 2022Ben jij bereid die extra mijl te lopen voor klanten? Heb jij oog voor detail en minimaal enkele jaren ervaring in een soortgelijke functie? Dan is deze rol misschien wel iets voor jou! Voor een van onze opdrachtgevers zijn wij op zoek naar een Senior Supply Planner die ASAP kan starten!
Salaris: EUR3500 - EUR4500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 6 juni 2022Do you have an interest in fashion and would you like to work for an international company in Amsterdam? Do you have planning experience and are you an excellent user in Excel? Then you might be the Demand Planner I'm looking for!
Salaris: EUR3000 - EUR3500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 1 juli 2022Are you a real team player with a hands-on mentality? Do you have at least 2+ years sales support / order management experience? Do you have demonstrated experience in a dynamic environment or the pharmaceutical industry? Don't you mind some administrative and reporting work? Are you fluent in Dutch and English? Then you might be the order & customer management specialist we are looking for! For one of our international clients in Amsterdam we are looking for an order & customer service management specialist for 40 hours a week for a period of 12 months. In this position you are the pivot between the customers, stakeholders and the order process from A to Z.
Salaris: EUR3000 - EUR3500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 27 juni 2022Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to join a multinational company in Amsterdam? This is a great opportunity to work in a complex environment where you can grow your experience by working with different systems, tools and processes. In this role you will be part of the procurement department you will be working closely with both Procurement and P2P teams as well as be a key support for both internal and external stakeholders regarding payment queries, new vendor registration, S2P & Procurement processes and how to navigate through the Purchasing tool.