Salaris EUR2700 - EUR3500 per month
Consultant Ilke Hekker
Datum online 8 augustus 20192019-08-16 2019-09-07 manufacturing-and-production Roermond Limburg NL EUR 2700 3500 3500 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Have you just graduated your university or bachelor study in the field of logistics or supply chain? Or are you an experienced (Production) Planner who is looking for an exciting new job opportunity? Keep on reading, because we currently have a position avalaible for you!
Our client is part an international group with operating companies in 34 countries and around 46.000 employees. They are a world leader in the paper based packaging industry.
Their Supply Chain team is responsible for the production and transport planning from paper mills to corrugated customers. The Production Planner reports to the Manager Production Planning and is responsible for the availability of paper supplied by the paper machines to fully service customer requirements and demand.
- Effective production planning of one or more paper machines and standalone rewinder[s];
- Anticipate shortages of paper and develop short term contingency plans to fully service customer demand;
- Work in close cooperation with and support Supply Chain Operations in the recurring daily tasks;
- Identify and implement process improvements throughout the Production Planning;
- Process mill information regarding production problems, maintenance shuts, etc.;
- Process demand information of Sales Offices / Supply Chain Back Office;
- Come up with appropriate solutions for scheduling problems;
- Adapt data of the monthly forecast in SAP and ensure an accurate production schedule;
- Provide support to ad hoc analyses as required;
- Support improvements regarding Production Planning and participate in projects.
- Bachelor [HBO] education or equivalent [Logistics, Supply Chain];
- A minimum of 2 years working experience within a similar role is preferable;
- SAP experience is preferable;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English is a must [speaking and writing];
- Fluent in German is a pré [speaking and writing];
- Candidate must be very accurate and enjoy problem solving;
- Able to work under pressure as well as flexible hours when operational challenges occur;
- Candidate must be a team player and enjoy working in an international environment;
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills and ability to prioritize own workload.
- We offer you a fulltime position at an global industy leader;
- Compettitive salary and in line with market expectations;
- Additional benefits including training and development;
- Working in an international team.
Are you communicative, hard working and ambitious? Send in your application today or contact me in person to discuss your future!