Are you looking for a great opportunity within the warehousing environment? Have a look at this warehousing position!
Our client is the world leader in designing and manufacturing high-speed, high-density connection and backplane systems. Our client solves system design challenges with integrated interconnect solutions for application in the networking, communications, storage, and computer server markets.
We invite suitably qualified individuals to apply for the following position in Houten, The Netherlands
A warehouse employee is responsible for receiving and storing incoming goods and completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparing orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Receiving goods and store these in the warehouse at the designated areas.
- Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A reach truck and forklift certificate is not a must (we can offer A training in the future).
- You are enthusiastic, energetic and you like to work in a team.
- A reasonable knowledge of the English language
- A starting salary up to €2.400,- (full time) based on relevant experience
- 25 vacation days
- Holiday allowance
- Access to the Walters People Academy with 150+ courses