Supply Chain Coordinator
For a customer in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator. In this position, you are responsible for quality management and process optimization of the Supply Chain processes. You get energy from building bridges between different departments and teams within a multicultural and international environment.
The organization is a multinational distributor of premium fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG).
Together with your colleagues and under the supervision of the Operations Lead, you work on the further professionalization of the Supply Chain. You operate on both an operational and tactical level within your division. In addition, you functionally manage 1 or more Supply Chain Specialists on multiple processes. You manage various administrative and logistics operations within the division and monitor quality and progress. You signal to your Operations Lead promptly when processes or quality are compromised.
We are looking for someone with proven experience in Cash, Purchase to Pay, Transport Management, Warehousing & Stock Management processes. You know how to propose and implement points for improvement independently. In addition, you can make the right choices based on the commercial strategy, and you know how to translate the impact of your choices on the Supply Chain. You work closely with the commercial department. They rely heavily on your expertise to provide a clear picture of the operation.
You must understand the business from a commercial and logistical point of view because you have different stakeholders to manage. Where you not only see today and tomorrow, but you can also look a few months ahead.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Organizing and processing outgoing customer orders by collecting all relevant information in direct contact with all stakeholders and arranging the correct transport.
- Management of incoming goods flow in close cooperation with the commercial department and the suppliers.
- Proactively solve logistical problems with cost awareness and customer satisfaction.
- Instructing carriers, warehouses and other third parties.
- Advising the commercial team on logistics.
- You are continuously concerned with 'what can be improved. You also participate in 'continuous improvement' initiatives and your operational role and know how to implement these within your team.
- Monitor the various Supply Chain KPIs and makes proposals to improve them.
- Responsible for the administration of goods flow and related costs in ERP (Microsoft Dynamics Navision).
- Negotiate transport rates, taking into account the market price, performance and reliability towards the customers.
- Optimizing the supply chain by actively looking for more innovative ways to move the goods and provide the best service to the customers; you are a sparring partner for the commercial team to find the best possibilities.
- Strive for efficiencies within the team by looking critically at current processes and routines.
- Negotiate transport rates of specific deliveries if applicable.
This is you!
- You have a bachelor's degree, preferably in Supply Chain & Logistics.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (other languages are an advantage)
- You are available full time (32 - 40 hours a week)
- You have at least 3 year of experience in a similar position.
- You are hands-on, decisive and proactive. You think along with the customer, come up with solutions and achieve positive results for all stakeholders.
- You enjoy building a successful Supply Chain in which you can put your entrepreneurship, initiatives and can-do mentality to good use.
- You are a team player and enjoy getting to know your colleagues on a personal level.
- You have good Microsoft Office skills. Knowledge of SAP or other ERP is an advantage.
- A competitive salary between 3300 and 3700 a month, vacation days, pension and travel allowance.
- Challenge, variety, fun and a lot of serious responsibility within a fast-growing, internationally operating organization that dares to think big.
- Fast and demanding working environment, but also time for a joint lunch in the restaurant and a drink every Friday afternoon at the bar on the top floor.
- Fun team events and legendary annual parties.
- Open ears to innovations and ideas.
- Stimulating, international and commercial environment. A few key words: informal, no-nonsense, future-oriented, focus on development and success.
Salaris: EUR3300 - EUR3600 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 30 september 2022For a customer in Leiden, we are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator. In this position, you are responsible for quality management and process optimization of the Supply Chain processes. You get energy from building bridges between different departments and teams within a multicultural and international environment.
Salaris: EUR3500 - EUR4500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 27 september 2022Onze klant is een internationaal opererende import- en exportonderneming en gespecialiseerd in non-food artikelen. Als één van de grootste importeurs van Europa leveren consumentenproducten zij aan bedrijven binnen de detailhandel, zoals supermarkten, bouwmarkten, tuincentra, warenhuizen en internationale bedrijven.
Salaris: EUR3300 - EUR3600 per monthLocatie: North HollandDatum online: 30 september 2022Our client provides flexible supply chain solutions for today's adaptive trial landscape. Their dedicated global staff manage 111000 drug product and biological sample shipments every month at all temperature ranges in more than 220 countries. In this role you will gather the information required to retrieve and deliver all shipments within the requested transit time. Communication with all departments to track shipments. Check and ensure all shipments have been delivered on time and report clearly discrepancies. Provide notification of delivery internally and to the clients offices. Ensure the correct job process flow is maintained and job files are closed accordingly for record purposes.
Salaris: EUR3300 - EUR3700 per monthLocatie: North HollandDatum online: 30 september 2022Onze klant is een beursgenoteerd bedrijf wat wereldwijd toonaangevende detectie- en besturingsproducten produceert en verkoopt. Hierbij kun je denken aan systemen voor automatisering, robotica om o.a. de productiviteit te verbeteren en producten voor meer veiligheid in productieomgevingen. Met jouw professionaliteit en passie voor logistiek en techniek, zorg jij voor een geweldige klantervaring! Heb jij affiniteit met logistiek en techniek? Dan ben jij misschien de professional die wij zoeken!
Salaris: EUR3300 - EUR3700 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 30 september 2022Are you a real team player with a hands-on mentality? Do you have at least 2+ years sales support / order management experience? Do you have demonstrated experience in a dynamic environment or the pharmaceutical industry? Don't you mind some administrative and reporting work? Are you fluent in Dutch and English? Then you might be the order & customer management specialist we are looking for! For one of our international clients in Amsterdam we are looking for an order & customer service management specialist for 40 hours a week for a minimum period of 2 years. In this position you are the pivot between the customers, stakeholders and the order process from A to Z.