Our client is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team. The client is an international company with an office in Amsterdam. If you are analytical, can handle deadlines well, and are communicative, then you are the Logistics Coordinator we are looking for.
- Book shipments in Europe (Truck/Courier);
- Book international shipments (Air/Sea);
- Keeping pick up and delivery times for trucks in Europe up to date;
- Following up in vehicle ETA;
- Supporting logistic specialists with commercial documentation;
- Creating commercial invoices and package lists;
- Recording and recording keeping.
- Business proficiency in English both spoken and written;
- Intermediate Excel skills – pivot tables and VLOOKUP are mandatory;
- Flexible and open minded;
- Great communication skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders ;
- Self-starter who can work with little supervision;
- Being able to work in a dynamic start up environment;
- 1 – 2 years in logistics preferred with Domestic/EU and International Shipments;
- Knowledge of Customs requirements in Europe and paperwork for International Shipments.
- Salary between 2500 and 3000 based on previous experience;
- 25 vacation days;
- Pension plan;
- Access to Walters People Academy;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Work for an international company.
Salaris: EUR2700 - EUR3000 per monthLocatie: North HollandDatum online: 29 juli 2022For a client in Noordwijkerhout, we are looking for a Distribution & Export specialist with a hands-on mentality for the logistics department. In this role, you will be responsible for planning the outgoing goods via road/air/sea freight, including associated transport and customs documents to the Netherlands and abroad. Our client is a leading wholesaler in luxury design furniture, lighting and home accessories. As one of the largest importers in Europe, they supply furniture to retailers, hotels, and restaurants. The organization is a respected name worldwide, from Amsterdam to New York, from Buenos Aires to Bangkok. The company is based in Noordwijkerhout, so you must possess a car.
Salaris: EUR2500 - EUR3000 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 17 augustus 2022Hou jij ervan om op een strategische wijze geld uit te geven? Heb je een proactieve houding en ben je daarnaast stressbestendig? Dan ben jij de inkoper die wij zoeken voor ons kantoor in Hoofddorp. Als inkoper ga jij ervoor zorgen dat wij als organisatie zijnde kunnen besparen op onze kosten door strategische partnerships aan te gaan met key stakeholders! Onze opdrachtgever is een producent van diverse etenswaren met wereldwijd 12 kantoren. De organisatie verwacht eind 2025 drie kantoren in Nederland te hebben, waaronder Hoofddorp, Rotterdam en Eindhoven. Er heerst een informele, fijne sfeer waarin je als nieuwkomer jezelf kan zijn en mee kan denken in hoe je processen kan optimaliseren. Klinkt dit interessant voor je?
Salaris: EUR2700 - EUR3000 per monthLocatie: North HollandDatum online: 29 juli 2022We are looking for a committed commercial professional to become part of the international trade team. You will be part of a young, energetic, international department with traders in the Netherlands, Indonesia, and South America. You will be a crucial part of communication between trade and the other departments and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Our client, based in Amsterdam, specializes in developing and supplying oils and fats for the animal feed industry. They are a fully integrated supplier of not only conventional oils and fats but also value-added energy sources for feed mills and farmers. The company has strong control over its logistics processes and operates its fleet of 16 tank trucks. In addition to the entities in the Netherlands, the client has operating companies in Germany and Austria.
Salaris: EUR2600 - EUR3100 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 26 juli 2022Are you able to translate complex customer requests into easily understandable tasks for clients? Are you used to optimizing projects in terms of commercial goals and implementing new projects effectively? As a direct point of contact for customers, do you thrive in customer involvement management?