Junior Supply Chain Coordinator
Do you have at least two year experience in Logistics, distribution or Supply Chain? Do you speak fluently English and do you have knowledge of SAP? Are you able to be at least two days at the office in Almere and are you able to work fulltime? Then I might be looking for you!
This company develops, manufactures and markets chemicals. As a leading global producer they service their clients in over 70 countries worldwide. The European head office is located in Almere, The Netherlands. This role is for 4 to 6 months for 40 hours a week.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Regional shipment coordination for assigned packed goods shipment portfolio
- Manages assigned Carriers regionally
- Support external shipment coordination service provider
- Works with warehouses and plants to improve shipments from those sites
- Identify continuous improvement actions for deliveries to customers
- Address safety concerns and work with DGSA and SHE organization
- Manage internal stakeholders by providing regular updates
- Manage logistics capacity situations as they arise
- Support TMS system optimization
- Facilitate Service Provider audits
- Travel to sites, customers and sales meetings as required
- Backup colleagues as required
Skills and education
- Minimum 2 year of experience in distribution, logistics and/or supply chain management
- Experience in shipments in an international environment is preferred
- Good knowledge of the transportation industry and regulatory environment
- Good Excel and SAP skills, knowledge of Logistical systems (TMS/ WMS) is a plus
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- You have excellent communication skills, are analytical and have a customer focus
- Salary between €3.200,- and €3.500,- based on your experience
- International environment with many opportunities to learn and develop
- Independent, responsible and challenging position
- Travel allowance when working at the office
- Access to the Walters People Academy
Are you the Junior Supply Chain Coordinator I’m looking for? Apply now!
Salaris: EUR3200 - EUR3500 per maandLocatie: AlmereDatum online: 2 augustus 2022Do you have at least two year experience in Logistics, distribution or Supply Chain? Do you speak fluently French and English and do you have knowledge of SAP? Are you able to be at least two days at the office in Almere and are you able to work fulltime? Then I might be looking for you!
Salaris: EUR3450 - EUR4100 per maandLocatie: AlmereDatum online: 18 juli 2022Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you bring to the table at least one year of work experience in the field of Logistics, Supply Chain, Planning, and Operations? Would you like to work for a global leader? And do you know your way around a SAP system? Quickly read on!