Salaris EUR3000 - EUR4400 per month
Consultant Bao-Han Nguyen
Datum online 28 november 20192019-11-28 2019-12-28 electronics Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 3000 4400 4400 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you have experience as a Demand or Supply Chain Planner? Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity in Amsterdam that grants you the opportunity to be exposed to new challenges? Do you enjoy having a lot of responsibilities? If so, you might be the Demand Planner I’m looking for!
For one of our clients in Amsterdam Amstel we're looking for a Demand Planner. The company is established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. They sell Philips-branded LCD displays worldwide. Taking advantage of Philips brand image and manufacturing expertise, the company uses a fast and focused approach to bring innovative products to consumers. The company serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, So Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams the company works with all major IT distributors and resellers.
- Prepare background information to support sales forecasting;
- Work with sales, marketing and product managers to integrate market intelligence into the forecast, while taking supply lead times and constraints inherent to the business into account;
- Work side by side with product managers from product phase-in to phase-out;
- Lead weekly S&OP to monitor the sales progress for business reviews and tackle supply issues.
- Allocate stock per country and per product, based on rules and business priority;
- Coordinate with order desk team in handling urgent cases and exceptions to maximize customers satisfaction.
- Assist logistics department to smooth inbound and outbound scheduling and priorities.
- Identify and lead the implementation of opportunities to keep healthy stock levels, improve product availablity, reduce stock aging, and enhance forecast accuracy.
Background and Skills
- Bachelor level education in Logistics/SCM, or has reached this level through comparable training or experience;
- 3+ years experience in a demand or supply chain planning function. Experience in consumer electronics is a plus;
- Realiable, accurate and delicated;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Hands on mentality and operational focus;
- Strong MS Excel skills and SAP experience;
- Good team player.
- Temporary job for 6 months, chance of extension;
- Fulltime 40 hour position and competitive rewards, based in Amsterdam;
- International working environment;
- Dynamic team;
- Ownership of dedicated product line and country clusters;
- Opportunity to grow true business sense.
Are you the Demand Planner that I am looking for?