Supply Chain Planner
Salaris EUR3000 - EUR4500 per month
Consultant Maryem El Kouaa
Datum online 14 november 20192019-11-15 2020-01-13 pharmaceuticals Amsterdam North Holland NL 1077 XV EUR 3000 4500 4500 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you have a Bachelor degree? Are you analytically strong and do you have a no nonsense and hands on mentality? Can you easily adapt to changes? Would you like to work leading company based in Amsterdam and Amstelveen? Then you are the Supply Planner we are looking for!
My client is the leader in technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With more than $1 billion in revenues, they have approximately 2,600 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients.
Tasks and responsibilities:
The Supply Planner plays a critical role in terms of orchestrating the company's supply chain. The roles’ purpose is to ensure material supply is arranged in a timely fashion and managing exceptions that prevent achieving the company's objectives. The role will interface with demand planners, buying teams, customer service, distribution teams and finance.
- Ensure sufficient supply to meet customer demand whilst achieving inventory targets.
Keep open order portfolio and back orders to a minimum for instrument sets, loose instruments and inventory items
- Order processing and order scheduling
- Establish required performance KPIs
- Identifying, tracking pro-active communication of future supply risks
- Responsible for the creation and management of the regional inventory targets strategies
- Expiration date management
- Product phase-in and phase-out support
- Collaborate with demand planning team and customers to set the priorities and analyse the results to ensure alignment with international inventory strategies
- Participate in monthly S&OP reviews
- Inventory Management of ongoing stock review and optimisation. Track actual inventory levels against corporate inventory plans and shipping forecasts
- Working with Buying team to provide visibility of the end to end Supply chain
- Ability to identify areas for improvement within the supply chain and execute any changes
- Be a key partner in working with Customer Service and the distribution team
- HBO Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Hands on mentality
- No nonsense
- Easily adapt to a fast paced environment
A varied and flexible full-time job with a manufacturing company
Room for personal and professional development
A competitive salary based on a 40 hour working week
- Working in a fast paced environment
Are you the Supply Chain Planner that I am looking for? Please apply!