Supply Chain Coordinator Pharma
Locatie Den HaagFULL_TIME
Consultant Sebastiaan van der Velde
Datum online 4 oktober 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 pharmaceuticals Den Haag South Holland NL EUR 40000 55000 55000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator with experience in a Pharmaceutical environment? Do you have extensive knowledge of SAP and would you like to manage all the EMEA distribution activities? Do you speak English fluently? Then you are the Supply Chain Coordinator we are looking for!
For an international Pharmaceutical company, we are currently looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator. This organization is planning to move their business from the UK to the Netherlands and is therefor preparing their Holland office for expansion. This position comes with a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities. You will report to the director. This is an exciting position in which you can develop yourself both on personal as on professional level.
- Management of operations for Europe from receiving the customer order through to the delivery of products via 3PL and invoicing;
- Expediting deliveries from India / USA and managing inventory in line with monthly shipment plans;
- Works with EU Sales and the Central Planning team to coordinate forecasts, demand and supply plans for products sold in the EU and produced/exported from the EU;
- Coordinates Controlled Substance licensing on all orders;
- Makes routine application for import permits on orders of Controlled Substances into the UK or other PCC 3PLs as required.
- Five+ years Supply Chain/Planning experience preferable in a pharmaceutical environment;
- Strong knowledge and experience with SAP MM;
- Analytical, conceptual, problem solving & decision making;
- Self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt;
- Positive person with good communication skills
- A salary between €45.000 and €55.000 per year;
- Additional packages as health insurance and travel expenses;
- A position for 40 hours per week;
- The ability to grow within the position
Are you the Supply Chain Coordinator we are looking for? Please apply now!