Temporary Supply Chain Coordinator
Salaris EUR2400 - EUR2700 per month
Consultant Dan Nguyen
Datum online 6 september 20192019-09-06 2019-10-06 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Amsterdam North Holland NL 1077 XV EUR 2400 2700 2700 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a real teamplayer with a hands-on mentality? Do you have atleast 1-2 years supply chain / logistics / order management experience? Do you have accurate skills and an eye for detail? Are you fluent in English and do you have experience working with SAP? Then you are the Supply Chain Coordinator we are looking for!
For one of our clients in Amsterdam we are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to start as soon as possible for 40 hours per week till the end of the year. The main activity of the Supply Chain Coordinator is to manage all exceptions that occur during our outbound process from warehouse to (end-) customer. You will be in a supportive role towards the three Supply Chain Analysts who complete the team. At this moment, the client is opening a 2nd warehouse / fulfillment center in Netherlands. You will be the main contact for both warehouses, carriers and internal stakeholders.
You will be working for an informal and international Audio company who offers a lot of room for personal and professional growth.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinates outbound flow & distribution flow
- Coordinates irregular warehousing activities
- 3PL evaluation and claiming
- Carrier evaluation and claiming
- Follow-up on inaccurate deliveries
- Marketing logistics support / Cross docking
- Follow-up on return deliveries
- Stock control (back up activity)
- Exception management on warehouse and carriers
- SAP reporting
Skills and education
- Experience within Supply Chain Management / Logistics
- At least 2+ years’ of relevant experience
- Candidate must be fluent in English
- Dutch language skills are considered to be an advantage.
- Can cope with pressure and is able to work independently
- Team player
- Experience with MS Excel
- Experience with SAP is preferable
Next to an attractive market based salary plus a 13th month salary, 28 holidays per year, you will also receive a highly valued commuter travel package, a interesting collective health insurance scheme, pension and top notch employee discounts on their amazing products!