Supply Chain Analyst Outbound
Salaris EUR3000 - EUR3500 per month
Consultant Dan Nguyen
Datum online 14 februari 2019 2019-02-142019-04-14 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 3000 3500 3500 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl
Are you energetic, hands-on and driven? Do you like to solve problems with an analytical attitude? Do you have a background in logistics and a bachelor? Are you proactive and detail orientated with the ability to prioritise stakeholder and customer needs? Do you want to be part of an international growing audio company? Then you are the Supply Chain Analyst Outbound we are looking for!
Due to the company success, our client is expanding their warehouse operations in EMEA. Therefore, they are looking for an additional Supply Chain Analyst, based in the Amsterdam office. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager the successful candidate will be integral to the seamless operations between warehouse and distributors.
Focusing on two main areas: Warehousing & Distribution:
- Manage and Coordinate outbound flow & distribution flow
- Monitor, evaluate and ensure accuracy of 3PL and carrier relationships and claims
- Provide management information to internal stakeholders inc: Finance, demand planning
- Material data accuracy control
- Manage process for returned and inaccurate deliveries
- Invoice auditing
- Manage the KPIs/SLAs of your regional suppliers by reviewing; Shipment accuracy etc
- Executes continuous improvement projects with logistics suppliers or/and internal departments
- 3+ years’ work experience as Supply Planner or Supply Chain Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of logistics e.g. supply chain management
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- Experience with SAP is highly preferable
- Advanced Excel – SQL experience is preferable
What you can expect:
- Top notch employee discounts on their products!
- Competitive base salary plus a 13th month salary + other salary related benefits
- 28 holidays per year
- Highly valued commuter travel package, collective health insurance reimbursement of 100€ per month & pension
- Continuous learning opportunities through their own University
Apply now to get selected for the first rounds!