Customer Service B2B
We are looking for a customer service specialist for a client in Amsterdam for 32 40 hours a week. In this role, you will be responsible for processing sales and return orders for domestic and international clients. Do you have 2+ years of relevant working experience? Do you have accurate skills and an eye for detail? Do you get energy from multi-tasking and have a background in B2B customer service or logistics? Then you might be the customer service specialist we are looking for!
Our client is an international fashion and apparel brand from California. They manufactures a full line of apparel, headwear and accessories and is distributed in over 30 countries. The organization has around 300 employees globally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned on an as-needed basis.)
- Receive, process, and follow up on incoming calls, orders, emails from existing and potential wholesale customers, and maintain customer goodwill
- Process wholesale customer orders and answer questions about our products and services
- Processing sales and return orders for domestic and international B2B clients
- Coordinate with the warehouse, logistics and production to make sure orders are processed correctly
- Negotiate price levels with customers depending on various factors such as order size and quantity, competitors prices, inventory levels, and current promotions
- Ensure service level standards and KPIs are maintained to a high standard
- Support the Customer Service Manager and Head of Operations in delivery of a world class customer experience
Experience and Background:
- 2 year of experience in a comparable role
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Digital First Mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time Management
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with ERP
- A self-starter and able to work independently
- Salary up to 3.250 based on previous experience
- 25 vacation days
- Travel reimbursement
- Be part of a fast-growing international organization
- Room for personal growth and development
Salaris: EUR3000 - EUR3300 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 30 september 2022For a customer in Leiden, we are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist. In this role, you connect all daily aspects of the organization's Supply Chain. This means that you have the operational planning under control, whereby you are, for example, responsible for planning the incoming goods and the timely and qualitative delivery to the customers. On the other hand, you look ahead on a tactical level. You identify and act promptly in case of problems in capacity planning in the various areas of the supply chain.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 30 september 2022Houd je van veel verantwoordelijkheid en wil jij jezelf graag verder ontwikkelen? Dan is dit de perfecte volgende stap in je logistieke carrière. Heb je minstens 1 jaar ervaring met logistiek/customer service en spreek je vloeiend Nederlands en Engels? Dan ben jij de Logistieke Customer Support Medewerker die we zoeken!
Salaris: EUR3000 - EUR3500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 8 september 2022Ons klant is een internationaal opererende import- en exportonderneming en gespecialiseerd in non-foodartikelen. Zij zijn een van de grootste importeurs van Europa en leveren consumentenproducten aan bedrijven binnen de detailhandel, zoals supermarkten, bouwmarkten, tuincentra en warenhuizen. Dat doen zij niet alleen in Nederland, maar over de hele wereld.
Salaris: EUR3000 - EUR3500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 26 september 2022For a client of mine in Amsterdam you will be responsible for entering orders, following up on payments, creating credits and sending out invoices.