Customer Service B2B Spanish 24/7
Are you a real team player with a hands-on mentality and the ability to multitask? Do you have experience in a B2B customer service environment? Do you have accurate skills and an eye for detail? Are you fluent in Spanish and English? Don't you mind working 8 night shifts per month? Then you might be the one we are looking for! For one of our clients in Hoofddorp, we are looking for Spanish customer service professionals to start as soon as possible for 36 hours per week. In this position, you will become part of a global operations team that communicates and advises an international portfolio of clients under time pressure.
The company is a fast-growing, worldwide ground transfer provider for businesses, servicing airlines, the travel industry and corporate clients in over 100+ countries. The company offers professional business taxis, executive, mini busses and similar transportation to the portfolio of clients.
For one of our clients in Hoofddorp, we are looking for Spanish customer service professionals to start as soon as possible for 40 hours per week. In this position, you will become part of a global operations team that communicates and advises an international portfolio of clients under time pressure.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- The first point of contact for B2B customers and transport suppliers
- Constant monitoring of and communication with the customers regarding their transport status, planning, documentation and scheduling
- Assisting with the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Identifying ways to improve customer experiences
- Interact with customers and suppliers, answering questions and resolving issues
- Track and reporting on operational performance
- Maintain policy and procedure documents
- Proficient in Spanish and English. French or German is a plus
- Ability to communicate on a business level with clarity and empathy (both over the phone and via email)
- Available to work as a team member in alternating shifts (day, evening, night) and during weekends. Around 33% of the total hours are night shifts
- Interpersonal skills; enthusiasm for being part of a team and interacting with a global client portfolio
- A proactive attitude and the ability to multitask
- Salary up to 2600 per month, including the irregularity allowances
- Due to the fast-growing teams, leadership roles frequently become available within the organization
- Company benefits like holiday allowance, travel reimbursement and pension plan
- Work and grow in a dynamic and international oriented environment
- The Walters People Academy; access to 150 professionally oriented training and education
Salaris: EUR2000 - EUR2300 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 1 augustus 2022Do you speak French and English fluently? Do you want to work 16-40 hours and is working at nights no problem for you? Are you stress-resistant and very customer-oriented? Do you have affinity with sports and are you looking for a dynamic work environment? Then you might be the new French Customerservice 24/7 employee we're looking for!
Salaris: EUR2100 - EUR2400 per monthLocatie: DiemenDatum online: 8 augustus 2022Lijkt het jou super leuk om mee te bouwen aan een nieuw Customer Service team? Ben jij servicegericht en word jij blij van mensen te woord staan? Ben jij op zoek naar een leuke baan in een internationale omgeving? Dan ben jij de Klantenservice Medewerker die wij zoeken!
Salaris: EUR2100 - EUR2500 per monthLocatie: Schiphol-RijkDatum online: 1 augustus 2022Ben jij servicegericht en word jij enthousiast door het blij maken van mensen? Ben je op zoek naar een dynamische baan, sta je mensen graag te woord en ben je een kei in oplossingsgericht denken? Typeren anderen jou als gemotiveerd, pro-actief en sociaal? Spreek je hierbij ook nog eens vloeiend Nederlands en Engels? Dan ben jij de Luchtvaartmaatschappij Klantenservice Medewerker die wij zoeken!