Customer Service Specialist
For a client of mine in Amsterdam we’re looking for a customer service specialist for the Benelux market. You will be responsible for effectively executing the OTC (Order to Cash) and Order Management processes for customers. The main objectives are to provide “Best in Class” Customer Service and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and experience to both internal and external customers are achieved.
The client is a large American multinational medical technology company with over 40.000 employees worldwide.
In this role you main responsibilities will be:
- Generation of Standard Sales Quotes
- Management of various Sales Order types from all potential channels (including EDI, phone, mail etc.)
- Interface activities related to EDI based transactions (e.g. Order, Invoice, ASN)
- Ensure correct order entry, invoicing, replenishment, consignment inventory accuracy etc
- Follow-up on any variances on the OTC process including credit notes or rebills
- Management of electronic invoicing and provide documentation as requested by the customer.
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Resolve customer requirements by clarifying customer feedback and complaints; determining the cause of the concern; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution to the customer’s satisfaction per company procedures and standards
- Use the CRM to log calls, tasks, activities and cases and all the other capabilities offered by the system
- Manage customer complaints through to closure and identify root causes
Requirements for this role:
- Several years experience in customer service and/or order to cash
- Advanced or fluent communication capabilities in English are essential (verbal and writing
- Bachelor Degree
- Microsoft Office and ERP Skills (Salesforce, Oracle)
- Fluent in Dutch, fluent in English and French would be highly beneficial
- Salary between 3000 and 3500 based on previous experience
- Walters People Academy
- Travel reimbursement
- 25 vacation days
Are you proactive, hardworking, accurate and customer centric? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Salaris: EUR3200 - EUR3500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 28 juni 2022Are you a real team player with a hands-on mentality? Do you have at least 3+ years sales support / order management experience? Do you have demonstrated experience in a dynamic environment or the pharmaceutical industry? Don't you mind some administrative and reporting work? Are you fluent in Dutch and English? Then you might be the order & customer management specialist we are looking for! For one of our international clients in Amsterdam we are looking for an order & customer service management specialist for 40 hours a week for a minimum of 12 months. In this position you are the pivot between the customers, stakeholders and the order process from A to Z.
Salaris: EUR3000 - EUR3500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 5 juli 2022Onze klant is een internationaal opererende import- en exportonderneming en gespecialiseerd in non-food artikelen. Als één van de grootste importeurs van Europa leveren consumentenproducten zij aan bedrijven binnen de detailhandel, zoals supermarkten, bouwmarkten, tuincentra, warenhuizen en internationale bedrijven.
Salaris: EUR3000 - EUR3500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 22 juni 2022Our client provides flexible supply chain solutions for today’s adaptive trial landscape. Their dedicated global staff manage 111000 drug product and biological sample shipments every month at all temperature ranges in more than 220 countries.
Salaris: EUR3000 - EUR3500 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 22 juni 2022Our client is one of the largest global online travel and booking agencies. For their expansion in Amsterdam their currently looking for high potential individuals that are strong collaborators, willing to grow and learn.
Salaris: EUR2700 - EUR3200 per monthLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 13 juni 2022Our client is one of the largest global online travel and booking agencies. For their expansion in Amsterdam their currently looking for high potential individuals that are strong collaborators, willing to grow and learn.