German Tender Specialist
Salaris EUR3300 - EUR4500 per month
Consultant Dan Nguyen
Datum online 26 november 20192019-11-26 2020-01-25 medical-and-nursing Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 3300 4500 4500 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you have atleast 3 years of sales support and tender experience? Can you work under pressure and are you able to multitask? Do you like to work in a team and do you want to develop yourself? Are you also fluent in German and English? Then you are the German Tender Specialist we are looking for!
We are looking for a German Tender Specialist for one of our clients in Amsterdam for 40 hours per week. This role is jointly responsible for European tenders, RFP’s, and quotations. Successful candidate will coordinate all tender related tasks and responsibilities, work with sales to determine strategy for achieving a winning bid and work cross departmentally to obtain information to fully respond to tender inquiries. Individual will coordinate all administrative aspects of tendering activities in accordance with public procurement standards and regulations and track their status and execution ensuring alignment to deadlines.
The contribution does not end with supporting and administering bids and tenders as this position will make an active contribution by analyzing win/loss data, staying apprised of tender law and contract management trends and sharing with counterparts and key stakeholders including Sales Management.
Additionally, this role will constantly work on improving the quality of our tender related processes and infrastructure by working cross functionally to educate and garner support for tender related activities, constantly improve upon infrastructure and develop key reports that drives future decision making for sales leadership.
The client is an industry leader in ultrasound technology based in Amsterdam.
- Serve as a partner to the sales organization to assist with customer quotations, bids, RFPs, tenders
- Administers and coordinates the tenders process from the pre‐qualification stage through to the final bid submission
- Communicate internally, prepare for and conduct internal meetings for each bid to review strategy and terms
- Use SFDC, Salesforce to store and share documentation across the organization
- Create and Prepare regular status reports on ongoing tender activities
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to coordinate tender responses
- Prepare corresponding documents in accordance for approval and signoff
- Performs other related duties as required
Skills and education:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment with a customer service role
- Fluent in German and English
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a sales support environment managing contracts, and tenders
- Desire to be in a visible position
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities as a strategic thinker
- Ability to plan and work unsupervised
- Time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and interested in developing new infrastructure and processes
- Ability to build relationships and work cross functionally in a multi cultural environment
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Knowledge of Purchasing practices, Oracle E-Business Suite, Agile, CPQ and Salesforce.com Preferred
- Lots of room for your personal development
- A great working experience in an international company
- A competitive salary between the 3300,- and 4500,- including holiday allowance
- Starting with a contract for 7 months directly
Are you the German Tender Specialist that I am looking for?