Customer Support Specialist
Salaris EUR2000 - EUR2500 per month
Consultant Maryem El Kouaa
Datum online 20 november 20192019-11-22 2019-12-20 automotive Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 2000 2500 2500 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The ideal candidate will possess great interpersonal and communication skills and strong awareness of excellent customer service skills when supporting customers. One of the focuses of the Customer Support Specialist is to facilitate the sale and prepare the delivery of the products of the compamy with regional stores. An implicit responsibility of the Customer Service Specialist is to conduct customer support in a way that creates an outstanding experience that represents the brand.
For my client based in Amsterdam I am looking for a customer support specialist, that will help and guide our customers through an exciting and pleasurable buying and delivery experience.
- Maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, and adhere to activity metrics.
- Via email, phone and Customer Relationship Management software, utilize a consistent contact process to follow-up, nurture, and accompany the customer and their journey.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to facilitate smooth customer transitions from sale to pre-delivery to delivery day to post-delivery
- Follow-up on requests by assessing the prospect's needs, qualify the opportunity, and schedule an appointment with the accountmanager and equally follow-up on the post-order steps that need to be taken by the newly acquired customers.
- Daily plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, and adhering to activity metrics.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on customer efforts and communications based on direct experiences with clients.
- Participate in company meetings and customer events.
- Conduct business transactions in a way that creates a superior customer experience that represents the brand values.
- Handle customer concerns with the appropriate professionalism and urgency and escalate matters that require senior management concurrence in a timely manner to line management.
- Fluent level of German, French or Dutch and good communication skills in English.
- Strong team player.
- Self-motivated & passionate with ability to work effectively in a highly automated & collaborative sales and customer support environment.
- Affinity to automotive and financial products
- Excellent Communication and relationship management skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities.
- Attention to quality and detail.
- Start asap
- Working in an international environment in Amsterdam
- A workingweek of 40 hours
- Competitive salary between €2000 and €2500 gross per month
Are you the Customer Support Specialist that I am looking for?