German Customer Coordinator
Locatie North HollandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Anthony Dean
Datum online 26 juli 20192019-08-16 2019-08-25 sales Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 2200 2800 2800 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you customer focused, attentive to details and a good communicator? Do you have about one year of Sales Support/Customer Service experience? Do you have accurate skills and an eye for detail? Don Do you speak German and English fluently? Are you the person that ensures our customer service and order processing at their best? Then you are the German Customer Coordinator we are looking for!
You will be working for an international flower company that offers room for growth and personal development.
For one of our clients in Amsterdam we are looking for a German Customer Coordinator to start as soon as possible for 40 hours per week. In this position you will be responsible for administratively processing the orders. This starts with order entry to invoicing, receipt, investigation and subsequent resolution of the customer.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries via telephone or electronically
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Provide pricing and delivery information to customers
- Perform customer verifications
- Set up new customer accounts
- Liaise with sales / trainers to encourage customers into training
- Generate sales leads
- Perform daily tasks within the timescales required by external suppliers
- Liaise with exporters on quality issues on customer behalf
- Submit credit claims within the exporterstimescales
Skills and education:
- Educational level: MBO
- Good knowledge of English & German (speech and writing)
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus (speech and writing)
- Communication skills
- Some previous customer service/sales experience
An attractive market-based salary
A nice, diverse and flexible job / working environment for 32-40 hours a week
- 25 holidays per year
Enough opportunities to grow and develop yourself
A highly valued commuter travel package
Are you the German Customer Coordinator that I am looking for?