German Technical Support
Salaris EUR2700 - EUR3100 per month
Consultant Dan Nguyen
Datum online 6 maart 20192019-03-06 2019-05-05 call-centre-and-customer-service Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 2700 3100 3100 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl
Do you have atleast 2 years of Customer Service Experience? Can you work under pressure and are you able to multitask? Do you have a big affinity with the technical industry? Are you also fluent in German and English? Then you are the German technical support we are looking for!
We are looking for a German Technical Support for one of our clients in Amsterdam for 40 hours per week. The German Technical Support will be responsible for (Technical) Customer Support provided to the ERAF (Europe, Russia, Africa) region in a European country. Within this team we are looking for an English and German speaking technical support specialist who provides excellent technical customer care to our clients in ERAF.
The client is an industry leader in ultrasound technology based in Amsterdam.
- Perform first tier support for repair of the products which relates directly to customer satisfaction and indirectly to future sales;
- Provide telephone support for specific customers within the ERAF region and EMEA distributors;
- Prepare detailed reports for each service request using data management system (Oracle);
Represent the company in a professional manner to sustain a positive customer relationship;
- Provide support to demonstration, education and marketing equipment;
- Assume responsibility for the tools, test equipment and other equipment to accomplish servicing of our products;
- Provide professional services and technical training to customers;
- Must make real time judgement decisions to resolve customer problems under pressure situations;
- Responsibility to the team for achieving optimum product performance;
- Perform other specific or general tasks as required and/or possibly work outside normal working hours when required.
Skills and education:
- A minimum of 2 years of support experience, preferably in an international and technical setting;
- Fluent in English and in German; any additional EU language would be a plus;
- Having experience with electro mechanical devices is a plus;
- Having a sound electronic and electro-mechanical aptitude coupled with the ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment when needed;
- Having a sound knowledge of computers and applications, including MS Office and preferably Oracle;
- Ability to be pro-active and have decision making skills;
- Must be able to perform service under pressure while maintaining a positive and professional manner;
- Capable of working with a minimum of supervision and be able to objectively evaluate when assistance is required.
- Lives in the Amsterdam area.
- Lots of room for your personal development
- A great working experience in an international company
- A competitive salary between the 2700,- and 3100,- including holiday allowance
- Starting with a contract for 7 months directly
Are you the German Technical Support that I am looking for? Apply now!