Customer Care French/Dutch
Salaris EUR2100 - EUR2700 per month
Consultant Maryem El Kouaa
Datum online 11 februari 2019 2019-02-112019-04-09 pharmaceuticals Utrecht Utrecht 1077XV NL EUR 2100 2700 2700 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl
Do you get energy from helping customers? Are you enthusiastic, customer oriented and native in French and fluent in Dutch? Then you are the Customer Service Employee we are looking for!
For one of our clients located in Utrecht area we are looking for a French native Customer Service Rep. In this position you will start as soon as possible. You will be working in the medical industry at a fast growing organisation. You will be responsible for helping customers with specific questions and complaints. As a Customer Service Representative you will also be the connecting link between the customer and the organisation. You will be building long lasting relationships with your clients and you will deal with complaints and offer appropriate solutions. You are naturally capable of handling the work flow during hectic work hours like a real multitask-er!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the ordermanagement and answering customer phone calls regarding complaints, address changes and returns.
- Coordinate with the shipping companies regarding order status and P.O.D
- Enter orders for distributors, direct customers (hospitals, clinics) and sales representatives
- Proactively manage shipment dates, ordered item sourcing or proposal of alternate items to reduce late deliveries to customers
- Work with Planning relative to back ordered or late deliveries to ensure accurate delivery of information to customer as necessary
- Expedite urgent requests, following through with customer to ensure product delivery details are communicated through to delivery
- Cross train in other areas in order to better support the functions of the supply chain
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-year Customer Service experience or supply chain related experience
- Attracted by- and willing to work in an environment which is very dynamic and subject to change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Problem solving attitude
- ERP experience (Oracle) a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Fluent French and Dutch is a must
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- You come to work for a fast growing international company
- A stimulating working environment with a lot of opportunities
Are you the Customer Care Representative French/Dutch employee that I am looking for? Please apply!