Salaris EUR3000 - EUR3200 per month
Consultant Maryem El Kouaa
Datum online 6 november 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 3000 3200 3200 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For one of my clients based in Amsterdam I am looking for a Retail Allocator. You will be ensuring that retail stores have the appropriate products and level of inventory to meet their targets. This means to essentially ensure that we have the right products, right quantity, at the right time, in the right size and colors on hand in store.
The client is a fast growing retailer who is all about sustainability.
The Retail Allocator that I am looking for:
- Create an allocation strategy for the season in alignment with Merchandising, planning and channel head
- Manage daily allocation tasks such as checking shipping file, running replenishment, approving store orders, verify and create transfer/return shipment, x-channel allocation and once a month updating the min/max file
- Analyze and distribute units according to the right product, right place, right time philosophy across stores and x-channel. Report to management and action on outcome of these analyses.
- Best & slow-seller management, comparing stock vs. sales, and participating in bi-weekly business meetings.
- Participate actively on the implementation of new projects and give feedback on projects status.
- Actively participate in new store openings
- Responsible for day-to-day information and communication with stores as well as DC and Operations, regarding requests/questions. (e.g. replenishment suggestions, deliveries etc.).
- Serve as the main contact person between the stores and corporate office regarding stock questions and/or requests as well as the main contact person for internal questions/concerns regarding shipments.
- Connection with logistics during start of season to ensure alignment.
- Manage replenishment deliveries via retail system and 3PL including safety stock.
- Daily maintenance and approval of auto replenishment system.
- At least 2 year’s relevant experience in allocation.
- Experienced with merchandise management systems & processes.
- Strong commercial, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Process-oriented with the ability to identify solutions to problems and opportunities by analysing data.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and a pro-active approach to business. Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritize a demanding, workload and time manage effectively.
- Advanced computer skills, especially Excel. Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX or other ERP system experience is a plus. Power BI and/or Tableau experience is also a plus.
- Fluency in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Used to working in a multi-cultural environment.