Are you ready to work for one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world? Are you analytical and do you work with a high level of accuracy? Then we are looking for you!
The Buying Coordinator supports in merchandising the product on the online website, including:
Assisting the trade team during the E-commerce buys, manage buy sheets Supporting the team with entering seasonal orders and in-season capsules;
Supporting the launch of new products and monitoring the product on our website;
Ensuring appropriate product images are available;
Support delivering input into creative briefs for style guides, looks, features, promotions, newsletters and projects with the aim of maximizing sell-throughs;
Coordinate upload, price checks & site checks;
Build and Refresh ad-hoc reports as requested;
Support Buying, Management and wider business with ad-hoc queries Negotiate deliveries to ensure consistent and early flow of goods/merchandise to maximize sales and meet plan;
Maintain and develop best position with vendors and divisions;
Booking in the release of deliveries, keeping track of critical path and alerting the team to any delivery issues;
Working closely with relevant teams to ensure stock is in the right place at the right time.
The ideal candidate:
Working closely with relevant teams to ensure stock is in the right place at the right time;
- Strong analytical skills;
- The ability to build relationships with other internal and external teams and functions for personal and business development;
- A strong eye for detail, great organizational skills and works to a high level of accuracy;
- An excellent work ethic and ability to multitask;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a supportive team mentality;
- Commercial awareness with a keen interest in the fashion industry and a consumer -centric mindset;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced demanding environment where teamwork is key.
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with their very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés;
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University;
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule;
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities;
- Access to the Walters People Academy;
- 25 holidays.