Project Leader Events
Consultant Hanneke van der Spoel
Datum online 3 oktober 20192019-10-04 2019-12-02 marketing Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 2200 3000 3000 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want to be responsible for a succesfull delivery of events to the highest service standards? Do you have strategic and commercial intuition? Are you fluently in French and English and do you understand Dutch aswell? Do you have perfect interpersonal skills and do you like to maintaining effective day to day contact with clients and colleagues? Keep on reading!
As Project Leader Events you will manage a range of project tasks to ensure deliverables are on time and on budget. You will be working for a global leader in event managment, with an internatioal reach of 1,600 events specialists extending across 74 countries worldwide.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure client service satisfaction;
- Support project tasks including kick off meetings, project plans, budgets and timelines;
- Ensure all projects are reconciled and closed by due dates of processing/payment;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client and suppliers;
- Ensure contigency plans are created and in place to effectively manage crisis sitautions;
- Ensure that quality processes and tools are incorporated into all daily activitie to drive process efficiencies.
Skills & Experience
- HBO working and thinking level;
- Ability to maintain a high degree of loyalty, intergrity and discretion;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Excellent written and verbal communications (French & English)
- Understanding Dutch;
- Amadeus knowlegde is a pré.
- Salary between €2200 and €3000 deping on experiences;
- A fulltime job in Amsterdam;
- A dynamic and informal working environment;
- A diverse job, that never get's boring.
Can't you wait to get started as Project Leader Events for a global leader in event and meeting management, don't wait any longer: apply!