Salaris EUR3500 - EUR4500 per month
Consultant Nick Lammers
Datum online 22 augustus 20192019-09-05 2019-09-21 fashion Amsterdam Amsterdam NL 1077 VX EUR 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking for an experienced, globally-minded Licensing Managerwith a passion for fashion and lifestyle to join our global licensing department based in Amsterdam. In this position, you will support the Licensing Director in developing and growing the license business in a variety of categories.
You will thoughtfully evaluate new licensing and collaboration opportunities, while managing and tracking performance of existing partnerships and seeing through renewals, overseeing execution of partner obligations to steward critical growth, and maintaining a high-quality brand image through effective leadership.
- Identify, evaluate and manage strategic licensing partnerships and business opportunities
- Analyze royalty reports and business plans, monitor contractual spent, and conduct regular analysis of licensee
- Arrange quarterly business reviews with licensees to ensure partners are tracking to their proposed business plans, in line with fiscal year licensing budget
- Support licensees with sales information and tools to help them drive sales, working closely with sales team.
- Work closely with marketing to develop and provide relevant marketing support and tools to partners to aid sell-in and sell-through.
- Communicate internal distribution strategies to licensee and synergize with the company initiatives
- Monitor and approve global distribution for licensed products, maintaining alignment with internal distribution and sales strategies
- Manage the license partner relationship, acting as key liaison on assigned licensees across multiple categories and geographies; gain deep understanding of license
- Collaborate with internal stakeholder groups in Amsterdam and Paris (operations, marketing, product management, e-com, retail, sales, finance, PR) to build support and consensus for the license business, also with regards to new business initiatives and licensing opportunities
- 3 - 5 years of brand licensing experience, ideally in the fashion or luxury business
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently; strong sense of ownership
- Ability to take initiative and accountability for business
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize
- Strong presentation and collaboration skills
- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint proficiency
- Willing to travel as needed
- Fluent in English, French and/or Italy would be an asset
- Working for an international and fast/growing company
- A professional and ambitious team
- Long term career opportunities
- Beautiful offices along the Amsterdam canals.