Consultant Nick Lammers
Datum online 28 mei 20192019-06-19 2019-07-27 advertising-and-pr Amsterdam amsterdam NL 1077 VX EUR 3000 4000 4000 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Marketing communications activities worldwide to make the client brand recognized at target markets and customers. Strengthen the company business in HH and AA+ by increasing the company brand awareness and being responsible for the company global marketing presence across multiple online and offline platforms.
The role focuses on planning, organizing, executing and continuously updating traditional marketing activities such as marketing material, demo availability, digital communications strategy & execution, the company participation in industry conferences and availability of sales presentations. Including managing contracts with the external parties and suppliers to execute all the marketing communications activities.
Our client is a company which is a global supplier within the Hearing Aid Industry. The company develops, manufactures and sells product solutions to customers who manufacture hearing instruments and other acoustic solutions. The company who is located in the NL is the main R&D center within transducers and modules, but also has sales supportive activities such as Application Engineering, CQS, and administrative support functions. The company collaborates with sister companies in Denmark, Poland, Vietnam, the Philippines, US and China.
Marketing - job description:
- Setting up and executing global marketing communication planning and budgeting
- Responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing presence in collaboration with sales and technical product management
- Managing company graphical profile throughout the organization. For templates and new graphical elements, engage with external consultants.
- Manage the interaction and budget for these external suppliers
- Develop and update the product catalogues regularly, contents and launch plans.
- Production of marketing material such as roll ups, posters, sample boxes, giveaways.
- When required engage with external consultants and suppliers for design of graphics and material.
- Bsc. in marketing (HBO) or alike
- Extensive knowledge in marketing on social media platforms, search engines and othe relevant Internet based services.
- Extensive experience in working with Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint.
- Experience in working with email (marketing) service providers and CRM tools.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize tasks and switch quickly between tasks.
- Excellent in organizing and planning, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Native Dutch and English skills (written and oral)
- Strong communication skills the company
- Digital marketing skills (SEO, Analytics, Social Media)
- 3 to 5 years experience
Tasks and responsibility:
- Set up strategic global marketing communications plan
- Developing and implementing global digital marketing presence
- Supporting sales (global) and technical product management.
- Advice on external suppliers
- Negotiate with external suppliers, and make decisions within authorized budget
- Work closely with Global marketing support team on all sites (Asia, Europe & sales team in US)
- Create emotional narrative around the brand in- & externally
- Intern guidance
If you see yourself working in this position, please get in contact with me!