Have you worked for a marketing agency, creative agency or events? Do you also have experience as a Account Manager? Then you might be the Account Manager we're looking for!
The company is located in Mijdrecht, you'll need a car to get here. Luckily you'll get a lease car with this role!
The company creates retail experiences for brands that include Dyson and Sony PlayStation. They are one of the fastest growing companies in retail experience design and a global leader in retail display and technology. Their dream is to be revered as the agency defining the Future of Retail in EMEA and they have ambitious plans to double the size of their business over the next 5 years.
The company is looking for people to join their team who share their spirit – Dare to Innovate. They have a strong entrepreneurial ambition, and their people must be proactive and agile collaborators. They've seen rapid growth, and they are working through their growing pains, they are defining new ways of working and introducing platforms to manage projects and client expectations. For this role they are seeking a highly organized, self-motivated, and creative Account Manager to join their teams in The Netherlands!
This role requires a proactive individual to manage client expectations, identify new opportunities, and foster existing relationships within the Business Unit.
- Creating and following up on commercial opportunities
- Managing client expectations during the development and production process
- Implementing their commercial policy and owning the sales process from prospecting to creds presentations
- Development and reporting of the pipeline in line with set KPI’s and financial targets
- Minimum of 3 years Account Management experience or related experience within an agency or similar business
- Have a passion for working with well-known national and international brands
- High level of initiative and proactivity, with the ability to work autonomously and balance multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, able to formulate and write their values, strategy, and proposed solution on client opportunities
- Fluency in another language such as German, Spanish, or French is considered advantageous
- Ability to travel domestic and international
- BA degree or equivalent
- A competitive salary ranging from 3500 to 5000 euros, depending on experience and qualifications
- A company year contract (permanent position) directly with the company
- Full-time Employment (40 hours per week)
- Dynamic Work Environment
If you're an experienced and proactive Account Manager ready to drive business growth and redefine retail experiences, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join their team!