Junior Configuration Specialist
Salaris EUR28000 - EUR35000 per annum
Consultant Ayhan Catak
Datum online 22 juli 20192019-08-16 2019-09-20 it Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 28000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you proactive and do you know your way around in a changing and dynamic environment? Come work for the #1 European specialized app maker and make a difference! Our client is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a new colleague to join our operational Service Desk as a Junior Functional Application Analyst.
You will be joining a team of 12 people who work closely together. They have their own expertise and focus on providing our internal and external customers with the right operational support for their services.
What they offer for the role of Junior Functional Application Specialist:
The Junior Functional Application Analyst will act as a point of contact for customers both internal and external. Our team of specialists closely collaborates with OEM customers, city councils, enforcement parties, internal application development, product management, database and infrastructure squads and external vendors.
The Junior Functional Application Analyst is responsible for implementation of configurations, enforcement systems and OEM customers. A secondary role is the support on incident management reported by customer support. The specialist will make sure that all reported incidents/service requests are resolved. As a specialist, you will focus on one of our EU markets and you will be the point of contact within our team towards the Sales teams in country. You will have an advising role towards these stakeholders and your own department. You are responsible for accurately reporting on the status and conclusion of implementations.
You will evaluate team procedures and processes and improve these where possible.
- Have a MBO/HBO bachelor's degree in IT or an IT-related study
- Can prioritize, manage and track multiple activities and tasks
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Are willing and able to embrace change and learn new technologies
- Are very receptive and a fast learner
- Have an enthusiastic approach and "can-do" attitude
- Are resilient and cope well under heavy workloads
- Have strong Customer Service ethos
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have a problem-solving mindset
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide
- Have sharp, highly motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level
- Offer the opportunity to grow within the organization
- Inspire you to be the best version of you
Are you the Junior Application Configuration Specialist that I am looking for?