Medior Configuration Specialist
Salaris EUR35000 - EUR45000 per annum
Consultant Martijn Phessas
Datum online 8 april 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 it Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People
Are you proactive and do you know your way around in a changing and dynamic environment? Come work for the #1 European specialist app provider and make a difference! Our client is a successful worldwide supplier of innovative and fully integrated electronic app solutions.
Our client is rapidly expanding, and they are looking for a new colleague to join their Service implementation team as a Medior Configuration Specialist. You will be joining a team of 8 people who work closely together. They are a diverse team who focus on setup and configuration, setup enforcement agencies, permit-systems(eligibility) and other, providing their customers with their services.
- Have a bachelor's degree in IT or an IT-related study
- Are able to prioritize, manage and track multiple activities and tasks
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, preferences for Dutch, German or French speaking candidates
- Are willing and able to embrace change and learn new technologies
- Are very receptive and a fast learner
- Have an enthusiastic approach and "can-do" attitude
- Are resilient and cope well under heavy workloads
- Have strong Customer Service ethos
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have a problem-solving mindset
Technical skills required for a medior configuration specialist:
Building scripts: SQL, in particular T-SQL (Transact SQL = Microsoft dialect)
- DBMS environments: SQL Management Server and MySQL Workbench
- Working with Excel: macros and processing files, conversion data
- SQL general: build scripts using variables, stored procedures, knowledge of data types, handy with joins
- SQL flavors
- Knowledge of data formats
- Web services and techniques such as SOAP
Having knowledge for the following is an advantage:
- Ticketing and handling requests
- Tools for performing API calls
- Stash as repository (GitHub UI)
What we offer for the role of Medior Configuration Specialist:
The Configuration Specialist will act as a point of contact for their Sales departments in their European markets.
Their team closely collaborates amongst others with product management, business analysts, application development squads, system squad and quality assurance making sure the new functionality, features, are made available to their customers.
As a specialist, you will focus on setting up polygons (city maps), parking zones, tariff structures, zone groups, enforcement agencies, work with third parties, Sales & Marketing teams setting up cities, OEM in-car solutions and off-street garage configurations.
The Configuration Specialist is responsible for implementations by managing implementation timelines, configurations, and communication. He/she will make sure that all service requests, configurations, requests for information, introduction of new features are completed according to plan.
Configuration specialists interact with the Service Operations team and Customer Service team in fixing errors in configurations.
Documentation is a valuable source of their best practices and we require this to be kept up-to-date.