Do you currently live in the Netherlands and would you like to take the next step in your career as an Data Scientist? Do you have strong analytical skills and strong Excel skills? Apply now for your dream job!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven candidate for a large logistics service provider based in Utrecht. If you have relevant (internship) experience in the above positions, we would like to get to know you!
Growth is central to this company. You will be challenged on both a personal and professional level and it is possible to follow various training courses. You are encouraged to keep developing and there are plenty of career opportunities!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyzing and selecting the best statistical methodology for solving business questions
- Managing and optimizing data flows and data analyses
- Describe and visualize discovered insights and predictions
- Detecting irregularities in data
- Recognizing patterns in big data and building prediction models
- Identifying questions from business operations
- Deploying predictive algorithms for decision making
- Research and develop possibilities to get even more out of existing data
- Setting up, managing and training a Data Science team
- Reporting and sharing the insights and knowledge gained with management and other stakeholders
- Make coherence in the different types of data
Skills and education:
- Because we are immediately looking for a Data Scientist, it is important that you already live in the Netherlands and have a Social Security Number
- A bachelor degree in IT (or other statistics driven expertise area)
- You have several years of relevant work experience in comparable positions
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Knowledge of and experience with one or more analytics tools such as R, Spark, Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, MatLab
- Knowledge of and experience with programming languages (Java, Python, R, Scala, SQL, etc.)
- Good communication and presentation skills, excellent English speaker
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to thrive in an international environment with a variety of users and suppliers and complex stakeholder management
- A dedicated and close-knit team
- A varied and challenging full-time job
- Lots of room for own initiative
- A good gross monthly salary between €4800 and €5800 based on 40 hours, depending on relevant work experience
- There are many career opportunities within the company
- Lots of room to further develop yourself and take your skills to a higher level
- Access to our Walters People Academy so you can continue to develop yourself as a professional
Would you like to apply? Please use the button below. We look forward to receiving your application!
Salaris: EUR2500 - EUR4000 per monthLocatie: UtrechtDatum online: 28 juli 2022Heb je interesse in IT en business? Wil je leren hoe je klanten het beste kunt adviseren en een echt consultant worden? En wil jij ergens in Nederland bij een Microsoftpartner aan de slag? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: EUR2500 - EUR4000 per monthLocatie: UtrechtDatum online: 28 juli 2022Heb je interesse in business en IT? Heb je verstand van, en affiniteit met bedrijfsprocessen? En, lijkt het je leuk om organisaties te consulten en verder te helpen met het optimaliseren van hun bedrijfsprocessen? Lees dan verder!
Salaris: EUR2500 - EUR4000 per monthLocatie: UtrechtDatum online: 26 juli 2022Heb je interesse in business en IT? Heb je een hbo-achtergrond richting finance, bedrijfskunde/bedrijfseconomie of logistiek? En, lijkt het je leuk om organisaties te consulten en verder te helpen met het optimaliseren van hun bedrijfsprocessen? Lees dan verder!