Salaris EUR45000 - EUR55000 per annum
Consultant Tjerk de Vries
Datum online 31 juli 20192019-07-31 2019-08-30 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you have a minimum of two years of experience within KYC? Are you fluent in English and currenlty living in The Netherlands? For a large bank in Amsterdam we are looking for KYC officers. You will be mainly responsible for risk assessments on real estate, trust and private equite clients.
The KYC team based in Amsterdam is rapidly growing and looking for new KYC officers. The team focussus on client relationships and whether they are still in compliance with the international Client Due Dilligence policies and procedures, as well as the AML regulations.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Review client relationships, update Client Integrity Risk Assessments
- Plan client reveiews using company applications
- Scanning and archiving of KYC documents
- Determine the risk of the potential client while using all available data, and make recommendatations whether the bank should on-board these clients
- Examine transaction monitoring from clients' banking systems/records detailing history
- Identy irregular transactions
Skills & Education
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law, Banking & Insurance or any related discipline
- 2+ years of experience within KYC/AML/CDD
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Proficiency in writing client risk assessment reports for corporate structures and investment funds
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal (Dutch is a pré)
- Salary indication: €45.000,- to €55.000,- per year
- Unlimited access to E-learning platform to develop yourself
- Working in Amsterdam
- Travel expenses are fully reimbursed
Are you available and interested in the opportunity described above? Please apply directly!