Salaris EUR2700 - EUR3200 per month
Consultant Tobias van Veen
Datum online 11 februari 2019 2019-02-112019-03-13 sales Rotterdam South Holland NL EUR 2700 3200 3200 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl
For a prominent international firm in the chemicals industry, I am currently recruiting a Pricing Analyst. Are you fluent in English, do you have great communication skills and are you thrilled to work in a fast paced international environment? Then, don't search any further!
This firm manufactures chemicals, fibers and plastic materials which are commonly used as a key ingredient to make the products we all use on a daily base. It is an international company, with its HQ in the USA.
As a Pricing Analyst, you’re responsible for analysing, recommending and executing pricing strategies and tactics. Your work is intimately aligned with the business, customer, and market strategies to maximize value creation and value capture. Hereby, you must understand the business strategy, pricing strategy, applications and markets, and contract strategy to ensure alignment when approving and recommending pricing. This role requires cross-functional coordinator and communication for efficient and effective process to execute product strategies through the commercial team (Sales).
- Maintain pricing records and execute approved pricing in system;
- Evaluate, approve and maintain list and competitive prices, calculate, and maintain formula prices;
- Implement pricing strategies in collaboration with sales;
- Analyse and make recommendations or decisions on competitive price requests and bids and quotes;
- Proactively identify and implement value capture improvement opportunities within the business;
- Analyse price change realization, margin leakage; make recommendations;
- Develop and execute price increases;
- Communicate pricing trends, price increases/justifications and other relevant market information;
- Facilitate contract and incentive execution processes including developing strategy, negotiating, and maintaining the terms of the contract;
- Apply pricing best practises and tools;
- Collect competitive information in partnership with commercial teams;
- Final escalation points for approving resolutions to customer price discrepancies;
- Share knowledge and experience within the team and across other functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required, focus preferably on Finance, Supply Chain, Economics, Accounting or other Business-related fields;
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of Excel.
Key Performance Indicator:
- Volume, Revenue, Value add vs. target;
- % of pricing escalations;
- Response time of price quote requests;
- Accuracy of price records (invoice error % due to price error);
- Deal, quote Win/Loss result
- 2.700eu – 3.000eu gross income per month;
- 40 hour work week;
- Temporary job for 6 months.
Do you have the skillset and do you meet these requirements? Then you are the Pricing Analyst that I am looking for!