Customer Due Diligence Analyst
Salaris EUR30000 - EUR45000 per annum
Consultant Billy Brouwer
Datum online 25 juni 2018 2018-06-252018-08-24 financial-services Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Are you a Customer Due Diligence Analyst with at least a Bachelor degree in legal or financial administration? Do you have at least one year of experience in financial services, preferably in a trust office or a bank and are you looking for the next step in your career?
I am looking for an international Customer Due Diligence Analyst who likes to work in a small, international and growing trust office in Amsterdam. As a Customer Due Diligence Analyst you are responsible for providing support to the Compliance Officer and reviewing existing clients. Are you also familiar with different company structures and do you like to work in a small and nice trust office? Than you might be the one I’m looking for.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible to provide support to the trust offices’ Compliance Officer to meet Anti-Money Laundering /Know Your Customer (AML/KYC) requirements for Existing Client’s at Periodic Reviews
- Make a list of required KYC documentation
- Interpret client information relating customer source of wealth, source of funds, activity, structure and all other relevant information included in the files order to identify instances requiring escalation or needing further investigation/due diligence
- General support to group regarding compliance matters in other jurisdictions where the company is active (more than 10 countries)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Living in the Netherlands
- Degree in Legal or Financial administration (at lease bachelor level)
- Prior work experience in a financial services institution including knowledge of layered corporate structures and different types of clients with job specific work experience in Anti-Money Laundering /Know Your Customer (AML/KYC)
- Strong writing, analytical, and communication skills, and must be able to multi-task and complete projects on time
- Should be a self-starter and organized, and must have the ability to work independently, without supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail, follow-up skills and strong research skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch would be a big plus
- Yearly salary between €30.000 and €45.000 gross, dependable on experience
- One year contract
- 32/40 hours a week
- Working in Amsterdam
- Travel allowance
Are you the Customer Due Diligence Analyst that we are looking for? Please react immediately!