Junior Project Controller
Salaris EUR2500 - EUR3000 per month
Consultant Tobias van Veen
Datum online 28 juni 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 accountancy Rotterdam South Holland NL EUR 2500 3000 3000 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a large international organization in the off-shore Energy industry, I am currently recruiting a Junior Project Controller in the area of Rotterdam. Have you obtained at least a bachelor's degree in the field of Accountancy, or another Financial study? Are you fluent in both Dutch and English? Are you available for at least 40 hours a week? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Junior Project Controller you will start in a challenging environment where the client will invest in your career. You will be involved in multiple changing projects where you are able to gain experience as junior project controller. The main location will be Papendrecht. When the moment arises you are willing to travel for shorter periods to assist on our global projects. With the lessons learned the responsibilities will grow towards a more diverse (financial) role within the company regarding project control.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Reconciliation of project administration with our local accounting system;
- Maintaining general ledger and in collaboration with the finance manager preparing the periodic reporting;
- Be part of the project team for improving our finance process such as transferring recurring tasks to our financial shared service center assist on improving our project administration;
- Acting as desk top controller for smaller local projects;
- Act as junior project controller for lump sum projects and large projects with distinction between operations and finance. Able to fulfil temporary the shore-coordinator to get familiar with the project;
- Help the shore coordinators with finance/admin related topics (shore coordinators have no financial background).
- Open to travel around the globe from time to time. Able to replace the shore-coordinator on the local project for a period of approximately four weeks.
- BSc or MSc degree in Accountancy, Finance or Project Control;
- 1-2 years of work experience;
- Excellent mastery of both written and spoken Dutch and English;
- Affinity with financial systems and internal control;
- Structured, flexible, precise, immune to stress and solution-minded;
- Operate both on your own and as a member of a team;
- Hands-on mentality and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Affinity with IT applications and willing to learn new applications such as power BI, SAP BPC, advantaged Excel;
- Open to travel around the globe from time to time. Able to replace the shore-coordinator on the local project for a period of approximately four weeks;
- Full time job based in Papendrecht.
- Full time position in a Large international Organization;
- The opportunity to evolve and grow internally;
- A primary salary of €2.500,- – €3.000,- based upon 40 hours, depending on your level of experience
- A permanent position, eventually
Is this a job that appeals to you? Then, apply below!