Underwriter / Risk Analyst
Salaris EUR2800 - EUR3300 per annum
Consultant Tjerk de Vries
Datum online 17 december 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 financial-services Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Do you have experience as an Underwriter or Risk Analyst? Are you a team-player with strong communication skills? Would you like to work in an informal, ambitious and innovative organization in Amsterdam? Are you currently living in The Netherlands? Then I am looking for you!
For a professional and innovative company operating in the online payment industry I am looking for a Risk Analyst. As a Risk Analyst you will be responsible for the KYC and CDD documentation as well as the analysis of Financial Statements. Besides that, you will directly communicate with the sales team in Amsterdam. Does your profile match the criteria described above? Please read further!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Analyze financial statements
- Support the sales and account management team with potential clients
- Analyze CDD and/or KYC documentation of new prospects
- Analyze the risk of the business model of new prospects
- Report directly to the management team
- You have obtained a bachelor / master
- Experience with Underwriting and/or Risk Management
- You have strong analytical and communicative skills
- Fluent in English, both writing and spoken
- The ability to analyse financial accounts
- You are in possession of a valid working permit for the Netherlands (recognized sponsorship)
- You are currently living in The Netherlands
- Gross salary indication between €2800,- and €3300,- based on your experience
- Fulltime position for 40 hours a week
- Working in an international and dynamic environment in Amsterdam
- Gain experience in Finance and Ecommerce within an innovative organization
Do you see yourself in this position an have you become enthusiastic? Then I would like to get in touch with you as soon as possible!