Consultant Inge van Heesch
Datum online 15 mei 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 building-and-construction Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People
Are you ready to work in a dynamic international company that keeps on growing? Do you love being responsible for accounts receivable and do you have 1+ years of experience? For an international asset management company in Breda I am looking for an Accounts Receivable specialist. If you don't have much experience yet, that's ok. They offer you great internships and trainings to make sure you will be the best!
For this position fluent English is required and needed. It is also important that you are a social person with strong opinions, eager to develop leading skills. You get an open-ended contract and possibilities to follow a course or different workshops.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Management of contract details, invoicing and booking of different incomes
- You are in constant contact with the License department to be able to coordinate the delivery process of licenses
- Payment of invoices, coordinating and improving of the invoice process
- Delivering and analyzing KPI’s
- You bring problems to light and take an advisory role in improving processes Accounts Receivable
- You asses the turnover and make monthly reports and analyses of the current operational statistics
Skills & education
- MBO/HBO education
- 1+ years of experience with complexe invoice processes and
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a pre
- Focused on results and a real teamplayer
- You are known with Oracle
- A good salary up to €34K per year,-
- A growing and dynamic organization with a great work
- Travel expenses
- Possibility to grow within the organization
Are you our match? Let me know as soon as possible.