Salaris EUR2100 - EUR2700 per month
Consultant Tim Bakker
Datum online 25 februari 2019 2019-02-252019-03-27 retail Arnhem Gelderland NL 6827 AT EUR 2100 2700 2700 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl
Are you fluent in English? Are you also fluent in German, Italian, Spanish of French? Are you graduated within Finance or Accounting? Are you looking for a challenge in the field of Credit Management with possabilities to grow? Are you open minded, eager and looking for a high ambitious international environment? Then you are the International Credit Controller I am looking for!
For a big international Retail company based in Arnhem I am looking for an International Credit Controller. You will work within a team of internationals and will support the Credit Manager in managing the accounts receivable so at to reduce aged debt and increase cashflow. You will work closely with dealer service and sales force so as to manage any potential dispute that may delay payments and deliveries.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Daily input and application of multicurrency bank and cash receipts
- Assist the credit manager with the reminder and recovery process for wholesale accounts receivable for the assigned territory, notably in French and English languages throughout Europe
- Assist the credit manager with checks on credit worthiness for new wholesale accounts and on an ongoing basis for existing accounts
- VAT Checks
- Onboarding new clients
- Deposit of cheques at the bank
- Prepare the Direct Debit files to be reviewed by your manager
This position involves direct liaisons with Europe's geographically and culturally diverse customer base. This particularly requires foreign language skills (English, French) and a high level of adaptability given the cultural differences across Europe. The accountant performs day-to-day recording of the bank transactions in different currencies for the European wholesale operations; multi-currency bank account reconciliations, and European accounts receivable monitoring and recovery.
Skills & education
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance and / or educational background in Accounting or Finance
- 2 years experience minimum in Credit Control
- Experienced in Accounting for accounts receivable
- Attention to detail, application, open mind and possess excellent communication skills
- Familiar with computer PC spread sheets and a word processing tool is a must
- At least a technical college accounting qualification
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in a second language like French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Knowledge in SAP is a plus
- International and especially European experience preferable
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Between € 26.000,- and € 32.000,- annual
- Fulltime position
- Informal, open and ambitious atmosphere
- Travel expences
Are you the International Credit Controller I am looking for? Please apply now!