Accounts Receivable Specialist
Salaris EUR35000 - EUR45000 per annum
Consultant Sicco Wiersma
Datum online 16 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Are you open for a new position as Accounts Receivable Specialist? Do you have a full experience in Accounts Receivable? Do you want to work in an constantly changing environment? Do you speak another language besides English (German, French, Italian or Dutch)? Then you are the Accounts Receivable Specialist that we are searching for!
Tasks & responsibilities.
- Timely and effective collections of all debts and customers’ payments
- Maintains accurate records of all chasing activity
- Prepares cash flow forecast for accounts receivable and compiles credit notes
- Manages Accounts Receivable Ageing Reports and collections of overdue accounts and prepares dunning letters
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Prepares customer statements
- Develops credit analysis tool for evaluating creditworthiness of new and existing customers
Skills & education
- HBO / Higher Professional Education
- 3+ years of professional experience in SSC Accounts Receivable / Credit Controller Functions
- Fluently in English and preferably another language (German, French, Italian or Dutch)
- Annual salary between 35K and 45K, depending on experience
- Working in an international environment
- Growth opportunities
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist you are responsible for coordinating debts of existing creditors and assessing credibility of the customers. He/she will be handling collections of finances and will be fully responsible for resolution of account queries, issuing credit notes and managing debt recovery. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will also build and maintain close relationships with all customers to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments.
Are you the Accounts Receivable Specialist that we are looking for? Please apply now!