Accounts Payable employee
Work permit requiered for this position! Are you looking for a new opportunity with responsibility for your administration? Are you independent and do you have a hands-on mentality? In the position of Accounts Payable Administration, you are responsible for processing invoices, checking them for accuracy/validity and making sure invoices are paid in time. In case of discrepancies, you will be in touch with suppliers to solve any issue! If this sounds interesting to you, then you are the candidate I am looking for
The company is located in the Centre of Amsterdam. It is growing annually and so they need people to grow with them.
They are operating within the Hospitality Business and have the ambition to grow internationally aswell. You can work hybride with plenty to growth posibilities.
- Accurate and precise processing of incoming invoices;
- Accurate processing of bank transactions;
- Generating periodic payment advice;
- Processing payments in the financial administration;
- Assistance with preparation of periodic closures;
- Assisting the supervisor and financial controller;
- Guiding interns with their tasks within the accounts payable department.
- You work and think at an HBO level, MBO-4 level is possible.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of relevant experience within Accounts payable or similar position.
- Available 5 days a week. Hybride is possible.
- Advanced level of the English language.
- Experience with financial administrative systems and MS-office is a plus
- A passion for hospitality is a pre!
- Salary between €2.100, - and €2.400, - a month, based on your experience.
- 40 hours a week.
- Opportunities to gain experience within a globally known organization.
- Travel allowance.
- 25 holidays a year
- Possibilities to develop yourself via the Walters People Academy.