Salaris EUR38000 - EUR40000 per annum
Consultant Zanna van Roosmalen
Datum online 22 juli 20192019-08-21 2019-09-20 retail Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 38000 40000 40000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you looking for a new and interesting position in an international company as an Inventory Accountant? Do you have a degree in Finance or Economics? Do you have experience with Financial Accounting (through internships and working experience) and do you have feeling with accounting? Are you an enthusiastic and flexible person, are you strong with analytics/excel and ready for the next step? Then you’re the Inventory Accountant I’m looking for!
At the moment I’m recruiting for an Inventory Accountant for the an international Retail Company, located in Amsterdam. Your role will contribute being an active player in guaranteeing the accuracy of the inventory records and processes streamline in the European locations.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain, record and reconcile sub ledgers and ledgers for the inventory accounting within required time frames.
- Assist with inventory accounting, valuation and control.
- Support testing standard cost price maintenance and master data accuracy in the financial systems and report evidences.
- Responsible for 3-way matching of trade accounts payable.
- Responsible for accurate data entry and support variances’ analysis on inventory and cost movements for the all channels.
- Support in cycle counts and wall-to wall physical inventory counts and investigate variances.
- Engage regularly with internal and externals shareholders while maintaining strong relationships.
- Support finance and operations teams in identifying improvement areas.
Skills and Qualifications
- University or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- Minimum of 2-3 year's experience in similar environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerBI and Excel.
- Retail and/ or inventory accounting experience would be considered as a plus.
- Microsoft AX Dynamics and Retail Pro would be considered as a plus.
- Ability to work under tight schedules.
- Flexible attitude & good team player.
- Accurate and organized.
- Proactive with a "can do" attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Fluent in English
- Gross salary between €38.000,- and €40.000,- depending on your experience
- 38 hours a week
- Travel allowance
- Possibilities to develop yourself via training and course
- Long term position
If you are the Inventory Accountant I am looking for, please apply via the website or send your CV to email@example.com