Accounts Payable Accountant
Salaris EUR2500 - EUR3500 per annum
Consultant Wesley Jongejans
Datum online 1 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Accounts Payable Accountant Salary: EUR 2500 – EUR 35000 Location: Amsterdam Posted: 01/03/2018 Are you a international oriented individual and do you have at least 3 years experience within Accounts Payable Accounting within an international organisation? Are you looking for a new challenge by a on of the best companies in Amsterdam? Then you are the Accounts Payable Accountant I am looking for!
For a fast growing and innovative gaming company located next to the Amsterdam Central station, I am recruiting for an Accounts Payable Accountant. Your responsibility is to take care and contribute to the complete Accounts Payable process start with the data-entry till month-end closing.
- Full spectrum of AP Function including control of vendor creations, processing of vendor invoices in accordance with approval matrix and ensure timely payment to vendors;
- Ensure all transactions are recorded and controlled accordingly;
- Prepare monthly reconciliation and aging schedules;
- Manage AP common mailbox;
- Ensure timely and smooth month end AP closing;
- Support in ad-hoc projects and testing relating to AP functions;
- Continually look for areas of improvement in the AP Department;
- Coordinate with external auditors to ensure audit, statutory and tax compliance;
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of internal control procedures;
- Monitor and control operation’s compliance to company’s operating procedure and proper.
Skills & education
- A degree/diploma in Accounting or Finance or a recognized professional qualification
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant working experience in AP
- Competency or experience in ERP system will have distinct advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, a second language like German/French/Italian/Spanish is a very big plus
- Team player, with strong interpersonal skills; good communication skills and contributes to a good work environment.
- Working for one of the top companies of Amsterdam;
- Challenging and demanding position;
- Free lunch and free sports facilities
- Working in an international environment;
- A temporary to permanent contract after six months;
- 40 hours a week.