Swedish Credit Controller
Salaris EUR2300 - EUR2800 per month
Consultant José Bloothoofd
Datum online 2 oktober 20192019-10-02 2019-11-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Hoofddorp North Holland Taurusavenue 111, 2132 LS Hoofddorp NL EUR 2300 2800 2800 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you fluent in Swedish and English, recently graduated for a BSc, MSc degree or with a few years of experience and a communicative team player with an accurate and pro-active approach? Are you customer and performance oriented with a stable personality? Would you like to continue your career within the credit control department of a Multinational based in Hoofddorp? Then you are the Swedish Credit Controller I am looking for!
For a Global Automotive Company based in Amsterdam, I am looking for a Swedish Credit Controller. You are offered a role with the possibility to impact and add significant value to the companies challenging growth plans. The role will allow you to establish lasting relationships within a dynamic, ambitious and global company. You will be a proactive and central player in a strong, multinational office in Hoofddorp.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all credit control tasks including money collection and credit rating evaluation of new and existing customers in Norway
- The activities can be divided into credit analysis and assessment, deal execution, collection monitoring and reporting of receivables
- This entails close and frequent contact with the relevant sales agents, sales managers, other finance departments and the end customers
- Furthermore, the credit controller will be in charge of ensuring accurate monthly and quarterly reporting of A/R balances, monthly specific account reconciliations and will assist in the creation of the Monthly Business Report
Skills & Education
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance and / or educational background in Accounting / Finance
- 1 - 2 years experience in a similar position, preferably within an international retail organisation
- Fluent communication skills in English and Swedish (written and spoken)
- Outstanding administration skills
- Available on a short notice
- Long term position
- Salary indication € 2.300,- and € 2.800,-
- Office located in Amsterdam
- International working environment
- Starting date ASAP
Are you the Swedish Credit Controller I am looking for? Please apply via the website and I will get in contact with you ASAP!