Salaris EUR2200 - EUR2800 per month
Consultant Ellora van Woerkom
Datum online 21 oktober 2016
Are you looking for a challeging Credit Controller position in an international environment nearby Rotterdam? Read more below!
For one of our international clients we are looking for a Credit Controller. In this demanding, permanent position you are part of the Finance Department and reporting directly to the Financial Manager. The company is located in the area of Rotterdam.
Do the competences strong communicator and goal-driven perfectly match your character? Read more about this challenging position!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Monitor customer receivable levels and develop collection strategies
- Analyse customer accounts and contact customers to collect outstanding amounts
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries regarding collections
- Advise on settling unallocated payments to customer accounts
- Communicate customer receivable issues to management
- Define credit ratings on basis of internal rating model and review payment terms of new contracts
- Analyse financial statements and set risk limits
- Perform account reconciliations and recommend account adjustments
- Create credit analyses using Excel
- Follow up on credit risk procedures
- Participate in the further development of the Credit System
- Provide assistance in to internal and external audit requests
Skills and education
- MBO+/ HBO degree within Finance
- At least three years of experience within a Credit Control position
- Strong communication skills and a pro-active, no-nonsense mentality
- IT literate with knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Fluent in English (in word and writing), preferable also in Dutch
- Challenging position with prospects in a healthy and growing organisation
- Many opportunities for exercising your own initiative
- Growth possibilities
- Enthusiastic colleagues
- Responsible job with many international and national contacts
Are you interested in this Credit Controller role ? Apply now!