Business Controller NL
Salaris EUR2800 - EUR3300 per month
Consultant Tobias van Veen
Datum online 29 juli 20192019-07-29 2019-09-27 financial-services Zoetermeer South Holland NL 2719 AA EUR 2800 3300 3300 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.nl https://www.walterspeople.nl/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you currently seeking a Business Controller NL position in a Shared Service Center environment, in the area of Zoetermeer? Are you available for 40 hours a week? Have you worked with SAP before and are you fluent in both English and Dutch? Then, apply below!
This company is looking for someone who is supportive, collaborative, problem-solving and driven.
Business Controller NL
You’ll be in charge of providing both internal and external stakeholders with relevant and timely financial control and business performance analysis and reporting. The Business controller’s key tasks are around financial analysis and submission of NL financial reporting to Head Office. This position is part of the local Business Control team and reports to the Senior Asset Controller.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Analyse and give input for monthly and quarterly performance review.
- Support the planning and control cycle, which includes the actuals, budgeting and forecasting process.
- Maintaining the data structure of the SAP BPC reporting tool.
- Managing expectation and deliverables with various stakeholders;
- Focal point for the Finance and broader community for all finance related questions for the Dutch Assets
Internal and external interfaces
- Local Management
- Group reporting team (London)
- Other functions (incl. Technical and Support functions)
- Other financial teams within teh company: Finance Shared Services, Planning & Economics and Treasury
- Joint Venture Partners
Context and Environment
The position is based in Zoetermeer.
Some travels must be expected to other geographical entities within this organization.
Required qualifications and experience
- Relevant Masters or bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar financial position, with SAP
- Experience in the E&P industry is beneficial
- A solid grasp of all financial topics
- Knowledge of SAP BPC, SAP, Excel
- Pro-active and solutions oriented
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Hands-on mentality
- Language: English or Dutch is required
- Fulltime workweek, flexible work hours
- The opportunity to evolve within an international company and SSC environment
- Educational opportunities
- Long-term relationship
- Salary €2.800 - €3.000 gross per month, based upon a fulltime workweek
Is this the Business Controller NL position you are looking for? Apply now!