Salaris EUR3000 - EUR3500 per month
Consultant Aniek Valk
Datum online 20 juli 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Walters People The Netherlands
Are you looking for a new challenge as an Assistant Controller in Amsterdam? Would you like to work in an international, creative and flexible environment? Do you have a bachelor’s or master degree and 2 years of experience in the accountancy? Then you are the Assistant Controller I am looking for!
For my client, a fast growing international start-up in Amsterdam, I am looking for an ambitious Assistant Controller. Within this position you are responsible for internal controls, preparing and processing the monthly and quarterly closings. You will report directly to the finance manager.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Managing transfer pricing process
- Assisting in the annual accounts
- Carry out internal controls and improve the effectiveness
- Executing the work in accordance with the US- and Dutch GAAP
- Prepare and process the monthly close of all entities
- Timely manage VAT declaration
- Execute ad-hoc assignments as given by or endorsed by the manager
Skills & education
- At least bachelor’s degree in Economics & Business
- 2 - 3 years experience in finance
- Team player with a pro-active attitude
- Independent, hands-on and accurate
- Fluent in English and Dutch (both oral and written), German is a plus
- Opportunity to work in a internationally orientated organisation in Amsterdam
- Gross salary between € 3.000,- and € 3.500,-
- Fulltime position
Are you interested? Apply now!